I need stories that have:

recommend some of your stories or stories you read that include:
:arrow_forward:Female MC
:arrow_forward: FULL CC (MC name customization is necessary)
:arrow_forward:MC is an evil psycho she is like ‘‘Yandere’’ would kill for her lover
:arrow_forward:Super slowburn
amd thanks <3

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

i suck at coding :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a story with everything you ask for just not the name customization :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Here’s my story <3
Title: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Episodes: 4 (more coming) DO NOT GO ONTO EPISODE 4 (it’s not done, you will end up just watching the intro and u will just waist a pass).
Style: Limelight, (Full CC)
Description: It only takes 1 night to turn your life upside down and Leane’s Life took an unexpected turn when she meets the SEXY but savage Ajax Santos, will Leane be able to resist his ways?
Cover:
tempted_cr_posterThumb_urDOPzzEtB

due to some complications i don’t have an instagram account yet.

2 Likes

and what is it callef

thanks ill read it

1 Like

I’ll put the details here :blush:

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 9 (ongoing)
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

2 Likes

1 Like

Story Title: SAVE ME
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy
Story Style: LimeLight

12 EPISODES OUT SO FAR!!!

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

•Im so excited to share this wonderful story with you guys!! I’ve worked really hard for the past 7 months to bring you this amazing, quality story!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends I’ll gladly be open to help others!

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!

2 Likes

Your story looks really nice. Maybe we can do some R4R :hugs::hugs:
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 3
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

2 Likes

thanks i will read soon enough

thanks i will read it :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824