I need stories to read and promoting my bookclub

Awesome possum. I hope you enjoy them. :grin:

1 Like

Hi, thank you. I’m sure we all needed this thread.
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller (finished)
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?

1 Like

Thanks for recommending ur story :blush:
It sounds interesting (:

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Hello! I have a new story that is fantasy with a mystery and comedic elements, perhaps you will like it:

image_2022-12-16_012323614
Title: Double Double Toil & Trouble
Author: Emeraldrina (IG @emeraldrina.writes)
Genre: Fantasy
Format: LimeLight
Description: When troublesome twins Willow and Hazel Sage arrive at Spellworth Academy of Witchcraft, they stumble on a mystery that could destroy the school forever. Will they uncover the secret before it’s too late?
Features: Choices, Full CC, Male and Female LIs for both twins, LI points system, Mini-games

I also recommend these fantasy stories:
Mindreader by Alusza
Season of the Witch by Erato
Her Eternal Love by Dyane Thorne
Thick as Thieves by Spiegel
Graceless by Anna L
The Last of Her Kind by Renee
Love on a Pumpkin by Sophookles
The Secret of the Necklace by Farah DeSantis & Grace

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I know action isn’t one of the genres you listed, but it would mean a lot to me if you gave my story a chance. Maybe you might like it and recommend it in your bookclub! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Check mine!

1 Like

Heyyy, thanks for the opportunity! I’ve published my new story and would mean so much to me if you checked it out!!!

Title: Macabre: The Game
Description: You are one of the contestants on a reality game show organized in a haunted palace which is known for many mysterious deaths. Will you beat death and win the game?
Genre: Horror
Instagram: @/stassythewriter

thank youuuuuu :heart:

1 Like

**Hello and thank you for this thread!!
I am Arina and I am a new writer on episode.

My story is called : Old me can’t come to the phone.

Description: After two years of homeschooling, your parents have decided to send you back to school. It’s a great chance to get a fresh start, but it doesn’t seem to be going the way you planned.

Genre; Drama/ Romance

I would be really happy if you gave my story a chance and read it! My instagram is @ arinatheauthor**

1 Like