I need stories to read

You can promote ur story here, but there’s no guarantee I’ll read it.

I’m looking for:

Specifically sci-fi stories. Or stories with super powers. Something out of this world if you’d like to say it that way. But I’m open to any story as long as its not cliche.

I don’t want:

• Bad boys
  • Pregnant by bla bla
  • Falling for Bla bla
  • And stories that have romance as their main genre (sub genre romance is fine)

Thank you in advance.

Title of the story : The Race Of Life
Name of the author : liora
Story genre : Drama
Description : Life is normal if you can call it an incomplete family but how one act can make life a race, the question is if Sofi can take the wheel in her hands and control it ?
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6192402006409216
Style : Ink
Episodes : 5

Oh I’ve got a sci-fi story :slight_smile:
Maybe it’s something for you :slight_smile:

Mysterious Signals

It’s 3 Episodes with 3 different endings and you’ve got minigames to solve :slight_smile: How well you do will determine the ending :wink:

Summary: As your spaceship hurtles towards a star, you must solve the puzzles to unwrap the mystery and save your crew.
CC, choices matter, Puzzles, like a point and click adventure

And of course I can highly recommend
Precision Impact by Uwe :slight_smile:
Equality by Amanda Michelle

:thinking:

Sci-Fi? Yee… someone wants to read Sci-Fi :hugs:
I have a sci-fi story
Link:

Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)

Burning waves (superpowers story), The lost legacy(fantasy, no superpowers tho), Souls in darkness & The downward spiral (action & drama. SID has some fantasy vibes too)
All of those are super great, well directed and amazingly written!

anything else lads? i do check the stories :eyes:

Edogon
Becoming a SUPER Star
Cafe Paradox

Hi,
Try my story. Hope you will give me some feedback.:blush:
Title - Twins Sisters and Magic
Story Description - When Darkness gets to know about the prophecy,& wants to kill the newborn babies of the king&queen of lights, how do the twins survive & fulfill the prophecy?Find all d drama here!
Link