I Need Story Advice

i want to do a really good mafia/gang/arms dealer story like its just an illusion/chain reaction/huntingbad/burning desire all rolled into one story but obvs not copying the stories

any advice on how to do this?

1 Like

Just don’t romanticize toxic and abusive relationships between the LI and the MC, we have way too many stories like that.

3 Likes

no abuse will happen in my stories killing bad guys yes but rape and abuse are a big NO NO for me

1 Like

So I’ve never read those stories so I’m not sure how much help I’ll be, but I think that having unique and well developed characters is really important. From there it’s really easy to create a unique storyline. Also the way you have the MC introduced to the mafia in the first episode is something you can get really creative with.

I do not mean it bad but I would recomand you to fing something more original. This stories copy one from another and when you read 5-6 of them you realise the plost is all over the same in them and it started to be a big cliche.
I as you I liked them on start.now I cant read such stories anymore, because even if writen good thay do not bing anything new.

If you want be new makethe girlnot fall for mob - making gansters mobs killers and drug dealers look like the ideal partner is actually in a way sick in my openion.

End of the day it’s just a story it’s not sick at all love is love doesn’t matter if it’s with a drug dealer or a particular criminal I’m not romancing the toxic relationships I’m actually doing a story about a cop and a mafia leader in a forbidden relationship not a toxic one and yes their is killing in my story like every one else’s stories

1 Like

Write what you are inspired to write. Dont change your plan based on what others say. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.