I need story adviceeeee

so in the first episode , as a reader , does there have to be like action . or can i make my first episode more based on meeting the characters and CC and showing the MC’s life . and then have an event happen in the second chapter? or will that make u not want to read it as the first episode is more of an introductory chapter ?

1 Like

There doesn’t have to be action, but put it if you want.

The first chapter usually is introducing the things the reader currently needs to know. They don’t have to know everything, though. You can do both too. Have action and the introduction. And I’d still read the first chapter, even if it’s more of an introductory chapter.

You do what you think’s right :innocent:

1 Like

I don’t think there has be action in the first chapter as it should be about getting to know character and an introduction to the plot. But I think that there should be something big that happens so that it opens doors for events that could happen later on in the story and should mostly happen to the character/s.

I hope this helps💕

1 Like

oh okay thank u!!!

thank u so much!!!

1 Like

do u think that i could introduce the LI in the second chapter ? like she will know about him in the first chapter as a famous person , but she meets him in the second chapter? like would that be a bit weird to introduce him in the second chapter and be able to customise him in the second chapter?

1 Like

I think would be okay as long there is mention of him in the first chapter. Also I seen plenty of stories where you get to customize as you meet them. Which I personally like better then customizing all in one go.

I hope this helps💕

1 Like

oki thank u so much!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.