I need STORY help 😫

Hey everyone! I’ve been working on 3 stories for a few months now, AND I have published 3 episodes of my DL entry. I was thinking about writing a story, that I am VERY into. I was thinking about hiding my first 2 from my profile in hopes to get more reads for the time being. I need help picking the genre.

What Genre?
  • LGBTQ+
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Mystery
  • Romance

0 voters

Yes, I know I left out a few options, but these are the ones I’m interested in.

Plots:

LGBTQ+

After NAME came out to her family, things have been going downhill. Her family and friends don’t support her and her brother hates her. The catch? She’s engaged to a businessman with a hot sister.

Drama

How does one go from average, to popular, to queen bee, to nerd in a week? Well, NAME is about to find out.

Fantasy

At a prestigious school of magic, NAME struggles to fit in. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t had her magical awaking, or it’s because she secretly has. What’s gonna happen to her now?

Mystery

A murderers in town and their next victim is you! Try to solve the case before it’s too late.

Romance

As one of the best business women in the world, NAME has it all. That is until he shows up and takes everything.

3 Likes

I can’t really choose a genre if I don’t know anything about the stories/plots. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ll edit them in right now :wink:

1 Like

Did it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would definitely pick fantasy

1 Like

Also, Happy Birthday! :balloon:

1 Like

The poll will be closed tomorrow :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.