i need story ideas i have none im feeling so uninspired rn :(((

1 Like

Maybe more cop and prisoner episodes I love them :joy:

ahahah that sounds amazing ive read a few of thoses XD

1 Like

Something comedy , little sci-fi :joy:

im thinkning sci-fi

1 Like

I love sci-fi :upside_down_face: wait, a thirller? Episode is helding thriller contests

Hey!! I actually have a thread for that :joy::joy:

Do you have a main idea or category you are going for?

1 Like

drama/sci-fi

1 Like

Awesome!! I have some random ideas for sci fi :joy::joy: Do you want me to send some or something? :grin:

yeah thanks that would be great!!

1 Like
  • A world where fairytales exist
  • Its 2019 and the mc gets teleported to 6093
  • Its 4040 and the MC loves her planet but then realizes that she may not actually be on a planet?

All of these story lines have a lot of options on how you can continue them!

2 Likes

there all amazing i love the last one!!

1 Like

Do you need help with the next part of the story line or do you think you have an idea already?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

i have some idea i think ill be okay tysmm tho!!

1 Like

Your welcome!! Best of luck with your story!!

Aww…lunar , you are doing awesome :sunglasses: I love the ideas :upside_down_face: maybe I will visit it soon

2 Likes

So I’m making a lgbt story where there’s a girl who is outgoing while the other is more like a rebel style. I don’t know how to start my story or in what background I should start with? Any ideas. Oh! And also, I need ideas on cliffhangers since I’m really bad at them. I would appreciate you helping me and if you do, you’re an angel! <3

I have a couple ideas for drama and romance!

1. A perfect couple who are supposedly perfect. But then she finds him cheating and callings off their wedding that was supposed to be the wedding of the century. But when she kisses a random man at a bar in LA everything changes. She’s a princess from a foreign country in Europe and he is a famous actor from Hollywood. Will they be able to make it work or will there be too much paparazzi and fame for their little fling.
  • For the second one, it could be from the man’s point of view instead of the girl which doesn’t happen often.
  1. He is a player in London when suddenly he falls head over heels with a famous writer from Brooklyn who is on a book tour. Will he break her or will she save him.

2. She is a ballet teacher in Chicago who suddenly bumps into an undercover cop who changes her life in so many ways. With the mafia on his tail and her just trying to make it in the big city will they end up falling in love or destroying each other to absolute shreds. There will be drama and so much heart in this story but can they make it out alive.

Well anyway, those are a few of my ideas! I have a big imagination and can come up with about anything so if anyone needs any help just ask me! Because I would love too. Also if anyone wanted to help me with writing stories because coding is really hard for me and I would really love either some tips to make it an appealing story or a co-writer helping me. Thanks!