I need story name ideas! *CLOSED*

So I’m going to be taking a break from my recent story since its been really stressing me out and it was all over the place😂In the meantime, I’m going to be writing about a teen girl who compares herself to other women and is insecure about herself. It is also going to show how she gains confidence through the story. I just have no ideas of what to name it! Does anybody have any ideas?

1 Like

Sounds awesome.
Maybe to add a layer to the story, maybe as a child, she was confident and did love herself. However, her confidence was knocked down over the years due to several reasons.
And maybe as the teen girl gains her confidence, she also gains new friendships and new opportunities that she never got while she was in a bad mindset.
Self Love
Self Care
Individual
Standards

Good luck on your story!

2 Likes

Ooo thank you so much for the great and helpful advice!:heart:I will definitely be using it!

1 Like

Ok I’m sure this isn’t an original name but I just thought of Pity to Pretty
Loser to Cooler ( I just thought of it and I don’t think I ever heard it? :joy: :woman_facepalming:)

1 Like

Lol, I don’t think I have seen anything named that! I love those names, but I got one! Thanks tho!:heart:

No problem :heart:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.