I need story recommendations . . . Again

I’m kinda craving stories where the main protagonist has interesting relationships/relationship development with other characters. Maybe not specifically just the main love interest, but also with family members, friends, enemies, etc. I’m not sure if I make sense or if this request is too “picky”(?), but my bad if so. Any genre is okay and I don’t care about CC.

20 Likes

I Think my story scorn heir might be something for you, its a fantasy.

details

Title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

I don’t know if my story fits but thought I’d drop it here anyways:)
Story: Addicted to you
Author: LadyW
Instagram: @ladyw.episode
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light and the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Genre: Drama&romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

I have a comedy story where the MC meets new characters/friends every few episodes, would that interest you? Or are you looking more for stories with long-term character development? If that’s the case I really liked Meet Me There by Ems, the relationship dynamics in that story were unique.

I’m not sure if these stories may be your cup of tea but anyway

The Florist
Top Designer
Loose Lips Sink Ships
The Billionaire Bachelors 2
The Bisexual Bachelors 2
Concrete Jungle
Dirty Game

1 Like

Hi! :innocent: You might like my story :thinking: It’s a mafia story when you look at the description, but the relationship between the main characters develops slowly and above that there are some beautiful friendships and family moments in it.

Story: Vendetta
Author: Zaza
Instagram: zaza_episode_
Story description: Ruthless, arrogant and a monster that’s what Luca, Capo of New York Famiglia, is. But one accident throws Thea into his life and nothing will ever be the same.
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 42 (ongoing)

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4623556525883392

Demi_Lovato_pd3M_posterThumb_ticdPubrdH

Hi! My MC has meaningful relationships not only with the LI but with the people who work for her, who are like her own family, plus plenty of antagonists and rivals/enemies that will show up throughout the story. There’ll be a rich backstory with all of them so I hope it’s what you’re looking for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

I think you would really enjoy reading my story! I don’t have choices, which makes it seems more like a story! It’s based off a friend group, who all have their own stories! It’s almost like friends but more intense!

Title: Because of Blossom Creek

Here is the description!
Julia and her friends are living up their last few months at home before they go off to college. Along the way, they face some life-changing obstacles. Love, mistakes, and more mistakes lol!

Unrelated: I just finished reading all the available chapters of your story today and I LOVED it. I love fantasy stories like yours.

1 Like

You can try reading my story :heart_eyes:
Family drama🤭
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 16(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover:-

Link :

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5739706707673088

2 Likes

Hi YourMom,

I hope you are fine. :blush:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

2 Likes

In case this interests you :slight_smile:

Title: The Key Holder
Author: Goji
Story Description: Max is living with guilt. Riley is living with anger. What will happen when fate brought them together? Will they be each other’s key holder?
Episodes: 16 (complete)
Style: Limelight

Story Cover:

Thank you!!

I’m not sure if this may be what you’re looking for, but relationships, family, loss, life, death, the transition to adulthood are alot of the main themes of my story. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Title: The Day I Drowned
Description: Everything about him was grey, like the smoke he exhaled. His hair, his eyes, his smoke,
his anger, his aptitude, his dreams.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6266207879233536

hi!! i’d like to recommend my friend’s story, Sincerely, Yasmine :sparkling_heart:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5492237003325440

you should totally check it out if you like a good mystery!! don’t forget to follow her instagram @abigailxwrites for updates and sneak peeks :star_struck: :blob_hearts:

Thanks for Reading it​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: Happy to hear you enjoy it

My story might peek your interested!!
My MC has many encounters with characters and you gain points with each character to improve your relationship!

Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

You may or may not have already read some of these:

• Asunder by Alys Noir
  • I Need a Therapist by Clem
  • Papercut Bliss by Jasmine Lilac & Vic Addams
  • Home Wrecker by Joriemar (most relationships in this change for the worst though)
  • He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers
  • Barely Mine by Trisha
  • Second Chances by Trishy
  • Thick As Thieves by Spiegel

Hey you can read mine, it is multi character story just hope you’ll like it :relaxed:
Title : Deranged
Author : Bhargavi
Ig : @bhargu_creates
Episodes : 9 ongoing
Genre : Romance /fantasy
Description : Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl until one day when she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy
Story link
Cover :

My story is about an antagonist!
**Name:**Psychopathic |9 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

1 Like