I Need Story Title

I need story title. I want something kinda unique.
Description:
You have your crush…well until you find out he is missing and left only one letter that contains YOU. Will you find him?
Is Perfect To Me good title?

3 Likes

Well I was thinking it should be called “Missing In Action”. I say that because he is missing yet he sends you this letter. If your story goes something where the letter the girl finds leads to clues to find him then that’s the perfect title.

2 Likes

Finding You?
idk hahaha

1 Like

No, no he leaves letter that contains her to his family…he leaves it on table

I think it’s too common…that story like that already exists

1 Like

Oh, ok then I might have another. It should be “Gone In The Wind” or “No Trace” or “Nowhere To Be Seen” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking about Before You Go but there are few stories like that so i might add Missing: Before You Go

ahh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

and lose you to love me would be perfect but there are tooo many stories like that

absent heart
Crypted
Caesar Cipher
I miss YOU
Adore you
The Goner

uhhhh
I got nothing else
sorry I hope I helped a little bit

2 Likes

even better!:wink:

1 Like

I think i’ll go with Perfect To Me bc in letter hes gonna say that hes broken, he likes her too but he would just hurt her like he hurts everybody else and she’ll say in speechbubble you are perfect to me

1 Like

@queen_Phoenix30 @fenixxx @K.Logan
Please vote in post!:heart:

2 Likes

I prefer shorter titles. so I think Before You Go (without “Missing” before it) is best.

1 Like

there are already few stories like that🥺

Maybe Before You Were Gone?

1 Like

i was thinking about perfect to me…there could be that line in story so i like that…idk.if people like that title.thp

1 Like

I personally prefer the sound of Before You Go better, but I don’t know much about the story. It’s really up to you. People will read it if you have a good cover and description, too.

1 Like

tysm❣

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.