I need support please

hello guys, i am working on my first story rn but i already published 3 episodes, but i don’t have many readers even when i am putting a lot of effort on it , can you guys check out my story and motivate me or support me ? i really need it. thanks :blush:

I’ll read it! Just send me the deets

Info on it please! :slight_smile:
You don’t have to but if want you could check out my story also! (Up to you,I’ll read your story ether way! :slight_smile:)

the story talks about rose a teenage girl who begins a new life at college , but she finds herself trapped in a love triangle , and she finds a lot of obstacles , also how is she gonna deal with the most mean girl in her college … the story’s genre is drama

the story talks about rose a teenage girl who begins a new life at college , but she finds herself trapped in a love triangle , and she finds a lot of obstacles , also how is she gonna deal with the most mean girl in her college … the story’s genre is drama .
(i will definitly read your story just tell me the title)

Whats the Title?
Mine is
Title: Alone Till There Was You
By:Bethany
Romance
About: Summer is a single mother of two twins and life has not been easy on her. But when Spencer comes into her life it starts to get better, but what happens when she finds out just who he is!

Ok, i’ll check it out whats the title

you belong to ME
by : samia
Drama

I will read soon. Phone is charging right now! :slight_smile:

Going to start your story :slight_smile:

For your first story it’s pretty good. There’s a few directing things here and there but all in all it’s a pretty good story so far keep it up! :blush::blue_heart:

thank you so much :blush: