I need tips on how to write quicker

Hi! I need tips on how to write quicker it’s taken me a month to write my last episode and it’s about to be a month spent writing this episode. I really wish I could do this all faster and get more episodes out. If you have any tips at all it would be appreciated if you could share.

2 Likes

Are you motivated enough to write? Or are you just taking a while to finish each episode because of the huge amount of coding?

I admit i do tend to just not feel like writing at some moments but I feel like I’m good most of the time but there is a bunch of coding too I’m using a mini game and hair and lips template and overlays and just the normal script/story part too

Oh, I see. Yeah, there’s lots of coding, it appears. Eh, try not to stress the amount of time it’s taking to write the episode, it’s only going to worsen things. As for the tips, I honestly don’t really know any for your situation. I’m assuming that you’re an advanced coder?

1 Like

I’ve actually not been coding that long I started episode like in August I think and I’m on my fifth chapter of my first story

Coding takes time which means you need patience. I recommend making a schedule. I would also like to encourage that inspiration doesn’t come like the snap of your finger. You need to really be passionate about what you write. If you’re passionate, know what the chapter is going to be about and know your dialogue everything should be fine.

2 Likes

Ok thanks!

1 Like

It usually takes me anywhere from 3-4 weeks for an update, and I hate it… But the upside to it is that you actually think out your plot and you’re dialogue thoroughly in that time. My advice: take all the time you need, and don’t rush it because then you’ll start making mistakes, feel discouraged by what you’ve written, or write something that you wish you’d left out.

Just take your time because its a lot of work. Best of luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.