I need to find a cover editor!

Hi, long story short, I know it’s been a while since i’ve been on here but I lost my motivation for writing since I started college and have been extremely stressed, I’ve learned to manage it better now, and came up with a concept cover scene for my story that I am still working on. I really really REALLY need someone who can make me a cover. And I’m not trying to be picky, but im looking for either moderate or advanced editors :slight_smile:

3 Likes

keep an eye out when episode groups on ig have their requests open! there are some really talented editors there xx

2 Likes

Shop:pipers free art shop
i do them fast and everyone I worked with has been more then happy with my work,u can come check it out from my link,

1 Like

you can check my examples at my art shop :revolving_hearts:
:call_me_hand:t3: The Surfer’s Art Shop :call_me_hand:t3: (Open and Free)

1 Like

You can check my examples here: Kitty cat's edits ^.^ if you would like, I’ll gladly help you =)

1 Like

Hi i’m an artist and i do only commissions so no free arts But i promise i’m very cheap tho and if you are interested please pm me so we can talk about it i really want to help you! :heart:
Here some of my recent art work so you can see if you like my style:

1 Like

Check out my web abbybrown.carrd.co, I can make one for ya, oh and I do them for free

1 Like

do you have any examples? :slight_smile:

Yep, they are there on the websit itself if you scroll down <3

1 Like

I was wondering of anyone can make a edited cover for me for free ?