I need to find a new Limelight story (Requirements)

๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐‚ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ (๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž)
-This means that she doesnโ€™t go out of her way to find a man and doesnโ€™t fall in love easily. Also she doesnโ€™t need a โ€œknight in shining armorโ€ to save her

๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
-I am straight so I would like a male LI but you can still recommend LGBT ones for others that have a similar taste as me

๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
-It doesnโ€™t have to be full I would just appreciate if I could change the lips, nose, and face shape

๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
-Iโ€™m not saying I donโ€™t like short episodes I just donโ€™t like putting a lot of tickets into one story

๐๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ง/๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
-I donโ€™t know what it is but I really donโ€™t like when the main character gets pregnant maybe I like the end of the story but definitely not the beginning

if anyone has the same type of taste as me I also have some recommendations if you want someโ€ฆ

9 Likes

Check out Thick as Thieves by @Spiegel.TheMirror !

2 Likes

the ruby tiara by wincy w.
revenant by serena scott
adventurous: seven seas by lyra keiken

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! :no_mouth: :yay:

ahhh brb gotta go read episode 16 !!

1 Like

You can check out my stories if you like romantic comedies. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: Nine - Complete.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castilloโ€™s life to find out! (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all sheโ€™s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - Complete.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Stray Heart by Talu

1 Like

Princess Proper by Jay Santiago
The Wedding Buddies by Lilly R

Hey there! You could check out my story if you like horror/thriller stories. I decided not to focus on love cause I was done with it on the app lol.

Itโ€™s called Pathway to Reality. Hereโ€™s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368

All that Remains by @writerren

It has a straight choice or LGBTQ+ option as well!

Greetings! Given your criteria you may enjoy my story. Hereโ€™s the info.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You canโ€™t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You wonโ€™t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Hahaha, I hope you enjoy it! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Iโ€™d love it if you checked my story out. She catches her fiancรฉ in an affair and naturally isnโ€™t at her strongest at the beginning. The story is her struggle to get back to the strong independent person she was before.
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 8 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she goes through several challenges as she struggles to piece her life back togetherโ€ฆand love again.
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

Hi there,

Call me crazy but I think my story might be exactly what youโ€™re looking for :joy::sob:. My story is not only a romance, but it also includes fantasy, sci-fi, drama, and mystery! Itโ€™s in limelight and offers CC, so if youโ€™re interested in checking out something different with an original storyline, look no further! The chapters are also a tiny bit longer since I tend to get crazy and carried away whenever I create a new episode :joy::see_no_evil: so I hope this one will be right up your alley! :grin:

Here it is if youโ€™re interested :hugs::

My story is called Our Galaxies Intertwined: Alternate Universe.
Bio: Passion. Seduction. Fantasy. What happens when a young woman whoโ€™s aspiring to become a journalist chases a story into the woods and runs into an alien who changes her world?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6363576664981504
Large Cover:

Small Cover:

1 Like

I know this is a different kind of categoryโ€ฆ but is there anyone who could possibly pm me about making me an overlyโ€ฆ? I wouldnโ€™t ask here but it is the most recent chatโ€ฆ

Hi. You can try my story. Itโ€™s called From Earth by Dominique Seth Da Silva

1 Like

I would like to submit my work here! I guess it fits the criteria you are looking for (except for cc, it will be limited in the first couple of chapters. But you will be able to customize more later on!) This is my story:

Title: Lacuna
Author: Diana Dee
Genre: Mystery, Fiction, Drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 at the moment

Description:

As she tries to unravel the secret of her town, Anne discovers the truth about herself. Will she able to protect her loved ones? Or turn to the dark side? (Choices Matter, CC later on future chapter, Relationship Point, Different Ending)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5521620417445888

1 Like

Hi, my story should meets those requirements :slightly_smiling_face: Except that there are only female love interests, but you wonโ€™t be forced to get romantic with anyone if you donโ€™t want to. It should also be fun for straight people to read :blush:

Title - Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the nยฐ1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? Itโ€™s up to you!
Comments - Advanced directing / Choices matter / Point system / Mini games / Multiple LIs
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6229304377802752

SmallCover_LoveIntruder_Badges_downsized

Heyy thank you for the thread !

Hereโ€™s my story :arrow_down::arrow_heading_down::arrow_down_small:

Tittle : Until You Find My Heart

Description :
Printemps always had a hard life. What else could go wrong? โ€ฆperhaps a mafia and fantasy mess, turning out being a big lie from her parents? LL

Genre : Drama, but has a quiet a lot of romance, fantasy and mafia in there

Link :

Instagram :
@episode.mel.chantelle

Cover :

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley: