I need to find specific background

I need a outdoor alter in the woods both day and night. 3 zones please I will give credit

3 Likes

For weddings or really just EXT. Forests backgrounds without a house, but everything surrounded with trees and something just like this :thinking:

2 Likes

Here are some backgrounds from the Free Vector site, the daytime version you can give free vector credit for, but for the edited night versions I wouldn’t mind a credit. :relaxed:

Just forest:

Daytime version from Free Vector (I need no credit for the day, but if you want you can give Free Vector credit.)

(Same background but i edited to Night version.)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(Free Vector)

(Same background, but I edited this background to look more like a daytime version.)

(Same background, but I edited this background to a night version.)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

For Weddings:

(Free Vector)

(Same background, but i edited to a night version.)

For the night version Credit: @rosegold.epi on Instagram

For the ligher Woods surround with trees - day Background Credit: @rosegold.epi on Instagram.

I hope you like these backgrounds ^-^!

1 Like

Those are awesome but I need something with a wiccan alter with the forest background you shown here

1 Like

Alright! Give me a moment, I’ll look for a Wicca Forest background or edit it myself if I can’t find a suitable one. How should the Wicca forest look like?

1 Like

Kinda misty I guess like this one you showed with some type of stone alter with wiccan symbols

Okey i will try my best and edit this background to a wicca one!

1 Like

I have faith in you :hugs:

1 Like

Hey @MrsJenniferEpi

Here are the two Wiccan :woman_mage:t3: backgrounds + their overlays! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[Backgrounds]

Without Fog🧙🏼‍♀️:

With Fog :fog::woman_mage:t3::

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

[Overlays]

Fog Overlay :fog::

Wiccan Stone Alter :woman_mage:t3::

I hope you like these backgrounds ^-^!
Credit: @rosegold.epi on Instagram

(The backgrounds have already been resized to 1920 × 1136.)

1 Like

If you need anything else please feel free to let me know, I’ll try my best!

1 Like

They’re amazing :heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

Happy to hear that you like them :blush:!

1 Like