I need to know where my goofy people at?

I am a super goofy person at times. I know when to shut it off. What about you?

One of the goofiest things I have done:

One of my students had a pimple. She came into school one day and had a huge beauty mark on her face. The school I worked at the time had morning huddles. Morning huddles involved getting all the students together to go over announcements for the day.

From afar, I couldn’t figure out what happened to her. When she came close and told me. My laugh got progressively louder and uncontrollable the more I thought about her creativity. One of my other students said she should of glued a hair on her beauty mark…I lost it. Morning huddle was delayed. A bunch of students and teachers were confused. The small group of students and I were dying from laughter. We were in tears. I think we laughed for a good five minutes😊

5 Likes

@FoxyLolz inspired this shenanigans :yum::blush:

1 Like

This is so iconic!!! I myself am a super goofy person although not many people get my humor. I like to consider myself the Chandler Bing type​:black_heart::dizzy::blush:

2 Likes

Well it doesn’t help I have a super goofy laugh lol.

2 Likes

Me too! I’m either silent laughing or i sound like a hyena lol.

2 Likes

okay so you guys might think i’m wrong for this and i felt so guilty after but it was my bestfriend birthday and she had on a white dress, and we were at the park because her mom was barbecuing, so my bestfriend and her cousin got into an argument and my bestfriend said ‘come on jessica let’s go on the zip line so we walked to the zip line and my bestfriend went to get on it and fell right in the woodchucks and i tried soooooo hard to hold my laugh but it didn’t work…and i started bussin out laughing. and i felt so bad but 3 minutes later she started laughing wimmie. so she went to change and after we went on the swings and we jumped off pretending we could fly and we both fell face first in the wood chucks and kept laughing😭

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: Exactly. Some people get angry when they are not in on the joke.

2 Likes

Lol ouch. Yeah clumsiness counts lol.

1 Like

That’s hilarious :joy: I love that

Hmmmm, so the first thing that’s coming to my mind is I came up with this idea for some of us in a forum gc to switch profile pictures :joy:
I was hoping to confuse everyone there that we were different people
It was funny until everyone got tired of it lol

1 Like

Lol. Nice. I would be lost.

1 Like

Damn. If only my school was fun like that. :joy:

2 Likes

So was everyone else :joy::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.