I need to publish my story but the covers aren't approved!

ya’ll please i need help if this is even possible. I need to post my story now! but episode still hasn’t approved my covers. PLEASEEE by now im already desperate. is there any ‘hack’, if no how can i make them approve faster?
I know they are real humans, and it’s hard approving everyone’s covers at a time buuuut

there is not, but why so busy. while you wait you can always re read your story and see if there was any mistakes.

or you can publish it with out a cover and just update when they have been approved

3 Likes

You can send a support ticket and tell them your cover hasn’t been approved

I send them a support ticket because my overlays haven’t been approved in like 2 weeks and them approved them right away

1 Like

@line123462 Is right it’s always good to proof read your story for errors :grin:

3 Likes

ok yes true but i’ve been doing that for the past 9 days, the problem is that i needed to add a new cover for the next episode so i had to wait :sob:

1 Like

Ok omg thanks i’ll try it out (:

well there are not much to do

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.