I need to talk to someone

Okay so this is random and I don’t even know if we can talk about this on here but I have to let it out. I suffer from an eating disorder, anxiety, and depression. A few minutes ago my own mother called me a fat cow and compared my body to hers, saying how much better her body is in comparison to mine. Also, in order to make me feel even “better”, she said that she would also consider herself fat and disgusting. Oh yeah I forgot! She called me that too. I just really need someone to talk to about this, and I want to know if what is happening is normal.

UPDATE!

I now cannot sit in my room and am forced to sit with her.

10 Likes

PM me <3

1 Like

Private message me anytime you need girly! Don’t let people put you down! :heart:

1 Like

@LI05 and @Mimi0829 thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am really sorry to hear that, if you need someone to talk to PM me.
:slightly_smiling_face: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

No probs!!! Ps. (Soooo super excited for the next chapter of your story!!)

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m greatful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg I loveeeee James Charles!!!

1 Like

9th is out now!! :grin::kissing_heart:

Lmao well we love a good SHiStar!

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t notice! Going to go read it now!!

1 Like

YAY!! Let me know what you think! :grin:

I definently will!!! I’ll be back in like 15 minutes so I can read it! Ps. If you ever need an Interior background you can ask me!

1 Like

Okay babe!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will for sure!! :grin:

Wow that sucks, PM me if you ever need to chat!

1 Like

Thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This episode was soooo good!!!
It’s kinda funny since I’m named Mimi in the story and as the character you made so it’s like I’m fighting with myself! :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it!!! :kissing_heart: HAHAHAHA yeah that must’ve been kind of awkward for you :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Im so sorry. I dont know exactly how it feels to go through that. But my dad was verbally abusive. I also struggle with depression, a bit of anxiety, and so on. And im on the verge of an eating disorder. Pm me if you need anything, stay safe girlie!

1 Like

Thank you so much !! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like