I need to talk to someone

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are too sweet and kind, your mere words made me feel better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! and I’m glad it did <3

1 Like

I am here if you wanna talk. I love my parents and they love me but they are mentally abusive. They fat shame me a lot and im actually smaller than everyone in my family. they do not do it to my brother or sister. My sister is so beautiful and my brother is so successful but im the fat one in the family apparently and they let me know it even though im not.

I also have depression and anxiety. We have to stick together :heart: hope everything is okay with you.

3 Likes

Oh ok, if u ever need anything just let me know

1 Like

If you need someone to talk to, please go to this thread. You are not alone :heart:

2 Likes

If this is real you should really either talk to your mom or say something to your dad
If this is something that happens often report it to the authorities

4 Likes

If you need someone to talk to then you can message me🙂

1 Like

Thank you so much beautiful, you’re awesome :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I for sure will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so so very much :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My dad is the same, if not worse. I’ve tried doing that but usually they tell me to tell them that it’s a joke. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your welcome☺️

1 Like

Message me anytime I have so many disorders and I understand what it’s like

2 Likes

What about your friends?
Can’t they do something?

1 Like

So sorry, you can always PM me or anybody else in this great community if you need someone to talk to :heart:

1 Like

You can talk to me. I’ve been having those problems too.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nope, they don’t care sadly

1 Like