I need your advice CLOSED

Hey I need your help , how can I get my story reads up.

6 Likes

Try promoting on Instagram.

3 Likes

Do r4rs

1 Like

Yeahh!! You can post sneak peaks and stuff about your story on insta😊
I created a thread to exchange Insta IDs… you’re most welcome if you want to join​:blush::blush:

3 Likes

try getting a story review done on Instagram or something…

1 Like

Thanks guys I try doing R4R but it doesn’t works and I also do R4R on Instagram it still doesn’t works

1 Like

Just getting your story out there on Insta helps. Also try joining GCs and meeting new people.

2 Likes

you have to keep updating and join if episode makes a contest so that your story enters the front line

3 Likes

Okay thanks for your help guys

1 Like

I’ll join my Instagram @faithxprincessx

Yes sure!:blush::blush:

1 Like

that’s true keep updating I’m trying to update alot of episode, i also think doing episode contest will definitely help too.

To my observation, updating regularly and having a lot of chapters work.
Also, have an attractive cover.

1. Promote on Instagram and Forums
  2. Starting a YouTube channel may help, but it’s a ton of work.
  3. Keep doing R4R’s
  4. Ask for reviewers (both here and IG)
  5. Complete stories tend to have more reads, so reads take a long time to accumulate. Fast updates (like once every 1 or 2 weeks) can also help.
  6. Join Episode groups, like discord groups and IG group chats. They’re a fun way to connect with other authors and get support.
  7. Don’t get discouraged, which is obviously easier said than done. It takes a long time to get a lot of reads, and sometimes luck has a bit to do with it. Good luck to you!
2 Likes

Yes the problem is I actually don’t have a good cover yet I need help with that as well

2 Likes

Thank you so much , trust me I feel like giving up tight now

1 Like

There are a lot of wonderful art shops here. Or you can make your own cover using adobe spark, canva.com, or PixIr.

1 Like

I can’t draw to save my life lol , also is the art shops here free or u got to pay

1 Like

A lot of authors feel that way unfortunately. It’s so hard to get recognized on the app. Just keep grinding, and I’m sure you’ll see some change, even if it’s just a little bit.

All of this stuff takes time. I remember I was reading this story that had 2-10 thousand reads at the time (and it was also incomplete), but after like, 6-8 months (and when it was complete), it was at 1-2 million reads.

2 Likes

You don’t need to draw. You can just choose a background from canva.com, take screenshots of your characters (then use a cropping PNG tool and/or remove.bg to remove the background), and then download it as a PNG.

1 Like