I need your honest opinion

So I’m starting an action comedy story with two male main characters, one is a black African American and one is Cuban American they are brothers by one of them being adopted… I was wondering would you read a story with 2 male main characters in it(plus I feel like most authors don’t use other skin tones other than the ‘light’ skin tone in their stories like come on lol)Because I’ve seen a lot of stories where people would play as a girl. And there won’t be any character customisation because I want my characters to be more diverse you know? I’m just worried because people like playing as females in stories AND customising their characters.There will be important female leads but I feel like it would be better to see it in a males perspective. So if you saw a book like this would yall read it? Lol

13 Likes

I would read this and shouldn’t this topic be in Episode Fan community?

2 Likes

I would definitely read this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank youuuu

I will read it… it will be different…:+1::+1:all the best

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’d read it it, it sounds unique!

1 Like

I would read it, but if you are afraid about loosing readers, you could make a girl version by allowing people to pick their gender in the first episode.

1 Like

Would no doubt read! I rarely get to read in a male POV, and I like it when there isn’t a whole lot of customization. Gives you a better feel for the story.

1 Like

I love this idea a lot! Not a lot of episode stories have a male perspective to them and you making a story like that is great! All in all, I would totally read your story! :smile:

1 Like

Sure, why not? Sounds interesting :grinning:

1 Like

Omg I love this! It’s good to try new things especially since everything is so generic nowadays. I honestly support you because being different is good and writing a story based off on male perspectives makes it even more fascinating. BTW, I’m really loving the diversity. With that being said, go for it lol.

3 Likes

Ikr!!

2 Likes

Sure, I mean yeah there aren’t a lot of male stories, so yeah, give it a shot and I, @tessieannette will read it. Also, you should follow me on episode which is Tessie Annette.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :’)

Your welcome @Toriblack
:kissing_heart: Tessie

1 Like