I need your opinion about sth hehe

Soooo…some of us like Limelight, some of us like Ink…
Now, I’m thinking …for the ink lovers, should I write my same LL story in ink? :thinking:

I know majority of us like LL, but I’m counting ALL readers here :blush:

What is your opinion? Will it be okay to write my same LL story in ink? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

LL 4 lifersss

but seriously LL is amazing. Way more clothes and facial details to explore more cultures and races so we can have a greater diverse community for everybody to feel welcomed in! Not to mention they look way more realistic.

5 Likes

It’s certainly allowed. It just seems like a lot of work for the amount of return you’d get.

2 Likes

It’s alot more work because you gotta script and write both stories and make sure everything is lined up correctly.

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi! @adilistic.stories
:sob: To be honest i don’t know which one to pick between but it be alots coding since i doing INK for 2 story that have different tittle and as others is limelight in different story title but sometimes have find clothes need for it and it has a coding script for zone for INK and more to make it easy and for party script too :hugs: but it what kind of story your making you can look in story of tittle and figure out but i think INK i not sure about story your making for it because if i know i will pick easy for big idea like hint but it ok :butterfly:

1 Like

Honestly…It seems like a lot of work because you can’t copy and paste your script because writing in ink is so different, and you don’t even know how many people will be interested. I say release your LL story first, then make it in ink if you want.

2 Likes

@adilistic.stories
But when you look in story thinks of what theme that fix the tittle like if it about like animation of a character and your idea that want to put in story but example if it is a Christmas story in the tittle as a theme for genres . you can find a gift that match the tittle and more that is a part of tittle and the idea you plan but to find what match the character theme for script and cover. if there Christmas gift then can used INK because INK have gift for character to give each other as for clothes too for Christmas and LL have clothes for it but can’t not give gift but i trying show a example so unterstand which one

2 Likes

Thank you soo much for sharing your opinions hun! Helped a lot! :blush::heart:

1 Like

you’re welcome :blob_sun: i Happy to help :sob: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Some Ink lovers actually do read limelight stories.

Just bc some people prefer that style than the other, doesn’t mean you should write yours in that style.

But if you wish to do so, go for it, it’ll take a lot of work. I’ll say just go for whatever style you want to go for! You don’t have to rewrite it, if people really like your story. They’ll keep reading it for the story not the style, simple.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.