I need your opinion on my art!

Heyy :two_hearts:
What do you think of that?
Please don‘t steal!!!

Let me know!! Thanks

8 Likes

Love your draw she very pretty. You did good job

Its super good! My only suggestion is to add maybe a little more shading on the face (: but it is superrr good <3

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You welcome

1 Like

Thank you!! :two_hearts: And yeah I can try.

3 Likes

It looks very flat. Try and add more depth.

4 Likes

Polls are not public

• Meh needs some work
  • It’s cute

0 voters

0 voters

3 Likes

Honestly:

• Looks flat needs more shading and detail.
  • The eyes, lips, nose, and eyebrows just seem z little off with shape and what not.
  • Your outline isn’t fully connected and kind of look like little stumps.

Sorry if I am a little harsh but its for the best if your looking for advice and I just want to help you out but I really love your choice in color theory maybe try using some different colors for shading though. I see you have a lot of potential in your art but there is definitely room to improve and I wish you best of luck! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you also!!!

3 Likes

Of course! :blush:

1 Like

The nose–
Is a bit simple?
And there’s not really much shading on the body (especially the hair)
Try to improve it! :wink:

2 Likes

Ah Thank you!!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I love it! I’m no professional but just a couple little things I would recommend;

Maybe use a background other than the same colour as the hair (in this case black), I think that would really bring out the character and make it more noticeable!

Try changing the hue and saturation in addition to brightness of shading and highlighting colours. For example, use a red-toned more saturated colour for shadows, and yellow-toned less saturated colours for highlights - I find this especially helps in making the skin look more realistic!

Just some lil ol tips from lil ol me but I hope this helps! Good luck :heart:

2 Likes