I need your opinion! :) [SOLVED - I THINK?]

Okay, so I love getting people’s opinions or perspectives through others’ eyes, and I’ve created many amazing backgrounds—I’ve got a little thread for that. ANYWAYS, I’ve made this new background for my story just for fun, but I feel like it’s too cluttered or too empty. I really need somebody to give me the honest truth. I don’t care if it’s harsh or cold; that helps me more!

THE BACKGROUND

1 Like

I like it but everything loos a little flat, I’d add shadows to the swing and fence just to make it look a little more 3D, maybe a little table in the big empty space would look cool as well, buts overall its good!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m making a second version I’ll show right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Second background looked mad weird so I was thinking what if I don’t add anything to the background?

Idk which is better

I’ll do your idea I just have to bring everything back

Okay so now I like it but also don’t :sob:

What do you think?

Its the fence thats off, it looks like the grass keeps going under it but the fence touches the ground so it looks weird, if you have some spikey bits of grass over the fence it will look better, or extent the fence posts so it looks like ts not touching the grass if that makes sense, the trees need shadows too id say, i like this one more than the first tho

1 Like

OMG YES THE FENCE ! Lemme find some good ones!

1 Like

I totally spaced out and made this :sob:

Now I don’t know if the swing fits the theme

1 Like

You can add few trees and you can attach the swing on one and can make sure that there are some leaves scattered

1 Like

OMG YESS! That sounds good but lemme see if the website I’m using has those!

1 Like

Sure <3

Idk what the hell I’m doing anymore but I kinda like it in a weird way :sob:

sorry for not taking your idea I couldn’t find leaves and then I did find some but it cost money…

1 Like

SOOO… Now it’s like this…

1 Like

And now deers are taking over…

I think I like it like this it can be a forest and your watching a deer idk rlly this is jst practice!

1 Like

No worries as long as you like it. :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

And thank you!

1 Like