I need your opinions on my first art scene

Not even if you have your parents permission, you are underage to be using Episode.

3 Likes

You are to young to be on the forums and episode…

3 Likes

nope. The terms of use say you must be 13+, doesn’t matter what your parents because no offense, they don’t work at or own episode, considering this is Episode’s website, you gotta follow their rules.

3 Likes

What about Instagram or Snapchat? When did you get those?

1 Like

it’s good

the lips are darker in the first pic and o suggest to blend areas that aren’t that bright like his collarbone.

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

It does not matter! U r still are not allowed to be on here!

3 Likes

lets add on, shall we??

Your parents can not tell you “Ohhhh sure, even though technically it’s against the law” which it is, if episode says you gotta be 13+ and you refuse to follow that because ‘your parents said you were allowed’, then you and your parents could get into serious trouble.

And Instagram and Snapchat are the same way!! Except they are more lenient towards you if you are younger.

Episode on the other hand, is a company. It’s like saying “Oh yeah, I can become a professional surgeon at 13!” No, you can’t and there are reasons for that.

Look, all I’m saying is that episode team will ban you from the site. good luck.

@jeremy I think you should see this thread?

@Unicornlover346 how old are you??

Hi all.

The mod patrol is on this so no need to interrogate her. We reviewed her original post (that was not edited) and she states that she is now 13 years old. If she had posted this the day prior to turning 13 she would be banned. But since she is now 13 there are no rules being violated. Thanks. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Its really good! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

You are so so welcome! :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Jeremy could you please close this thread?
Thank you.

1 Like

Topic closed at request of Op. :peace_symbol::metal::smile:

1 Like