I needd characters!

Heyoo! So, I am writting this story and I am trying to have a lot of diverse characters in the background and also as friends of the MC! This story is on limelight!

Please tell me:
-The name of the cc
-How he/she looks
-The way he/she dresses (you can say the names of the clothes , upload an image of the clothes , or just tell me a type of style and I will choose it
-Personality
-Your instagram so I can give credit

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Name: Alex
Clothing type: usually comfy, leggings and a t shirt. Hipster kind of.
Personality: lay back and chill.

No credit needed!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personality (Lynn): Sweet, optimistic, cheerful, friendly
Personality (Darren): Loner, clever, cool but not bad-boy material, laid back

Instagram: @angelic_lynn.episode (credit not required lol)

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :smiley:
Sorry for the stupid question but are they brothers , a couple , friends?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

They can be anything you need for you story lol. They’re a couple but others have used them as siblings too.

1 Like

Okay then! Tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LL

Personality: Outgoing, smart, fun, strong, kind hearted, caring and likes to tease people

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, loud, silly, charming and flirty

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, badas$, short temper, fighter, and overprotective

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, loner, blunt, caring, and he’s only nice with someone he knows.

No credit needed

1 Like

Omg these will really help! Sure you don’t want credit? :slight_smile:

1 Like

download%20(92)

1 Like

Thank you so much! Can you please tell me her personality and your ig so I can give credit? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t have a ig. But her personality is tough, strong, independent, a fool :rofl:, Not afraid of anything and smart. She also has tattoos idk if you want to include them but their covered by the outfit.

1 Like

Ok then! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ok! Ty! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Name: Bella

Character Deets

Outfit

Personality: Basically, compassionate but hot-headed :joy:
Insta: epi.belpix

1 Like

Name: Asha!!

hair: afro (black dark)
skin color: copper 09
face shape: diamond
eyebrows: arched thick (black dark)
eyes: deepset downturned (black brown)
nose: round broad
mouth: full heart pouty (Red Garnet Gloss)

Clothes:

My personality: excited, sweet, caring, fun, outgoing

Insta: I don’t have one but if you want you can credit me as @asha_queen

1 Like

For some reason i didnt include eyes in the character sheet, I forgot the name honestly so any wide-open(?) Eyes are fine and any brown :joy: so sorry for leaving that out

Name: Saiko-Rai Rhosee Kang
(Pronounced Psycho-Ray Rosie Kang)

Appearance: clothing is usually black or grey and somewhat girly, so like a lot of skirts with cute tucked in jumpers or tops and pinafores/dungaree dresses (depending what you call them) with belly tops. Also a lot of high waisted jeans.
A specific thing she wears is a red or blue jumper with a black skirt

I dont know if youd need this but- Love intrests: She’s Bisexual but is more romantically attracted to guys but is more attracted to girls in the sense of their appearance and laugh, like if they have a cute laugh she will swoon :joy:

Personality: very cute-sy but will snap your arm in seconds if you annoy her. She seems innocent due to her young appearance and sweet clothing choice. Sporty and daring yet cautious. Shy but loud, like shes not afraid to scream random stuff in public if no ones really pay attention but if shes with a new person she will be very mousy (quiet) and shy and will panic a lot. Shes also very determind, when she sets her mind on something she will try her best for it to work out but only if she has a reason.

Insta- @/kloes._.secret

1 Like

Skin tone: Copper 07
Eyebrow: Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Hair: Small Bun (Black Dark)
Eyes: Generic (Brown Black)
Face Shape: Heart Soft
Nose: Grecian Soft
Mouth: Small Heart (Rose Light Nude Gloss)
Name: Sarah
Clothing Type: Casual, fashionable
Personality: She is very sarcastic and once she has her mind set on something she refuses to back out of it. She has a good temper, and rarely ever gets upset but when she does, all hell breaks lose. She is clever and witty and can think of a joke or comeback in an instant.
Insta: sarah.sky_writes

1 Like