I neeed questions answered now!

Ok soooooo i wanna know how people are using episode studio from there phones!!!??!

I also want to know what is this forums site for i mean what do people like talking about?

Also can u guys drop some stories to read i dont have anything worth reading right now!

And maybe just try explaining what u guys do on here because i really want to be apart of it i love love love episode!!

So please reply regarding everything i have asked pleeeeasešŸ˜·

2 Likes

First of all, how come I didnā€™t know there was episode studio in mobile ver!! Lol To me, itŹ¼s pretty similar to the computer ver. eh idk
Second, this forum is about everything! You can ask what you need to know abt story, arts, directing etc! Or even making friends? I also just joined ystrdy but I pretty much used it without logging in before lol
What genre would you like in particular? ThereŹ¼re many stories thatŹ¼re worth reading. If you arenŹ¼t satisfied with clichĆ© stories, why not write your own one and enjoy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Haha kidding.

1 Like

I mostly like drama,fantasy or romance just not corny stories they make me cringešŸ˜‚but yeah those are the categories i likešŸ˜„

1 Like

If you like romance Iā€™m going to promote my own :blush: I hope you give it a chance!!

As for your questions, I didnā€™t even know you could do it mobile?! I wonder whatā€™s its like.

And I like to read through threads about stories I like, the wishlist, and just the community chat! Itā€™s a great way to make friends!!!

I will definetly read itšŸ’—and what is the wishlist if you dont mind me askingšŸ¤”

Lol ikr. IŹ¼m currently writing cringy love story that my friend forced me to :joy: CanŹ¼t stop ewwing every minute. I know that feeling. And IŹ¼m afraid I canŹ¼t help youā€‹:cry: Been busy with exams myself to see whatŹ¼s up with stories haha if you havenā€™t read it, give Toothbrush a try. You wonŹ¼t know you like the stories or not unless you try reading them soā€¦ I hope you find your fav stories!! :blush:

1 Like

The wishlist is the thread episode authors post the features (backgrounds, clothes, character features, animations, props etc.) they want episode to add to the writing portal! And a lot of them get added on Thursday updates

1 Like

I do like some cringy stories so if you have some let me knowšŸ’—

Oh okay thx ill definetly check that outšŸ’—

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m writing one now, it does have romance but itā€™s also a medical drama so a lot of cough fake science facts for the sake of fiction. It also raises awareness for mental health and LGBT. Itā€™s still on itā€™s early stages and Iā€™m still writing it but four episodes are live now if thatā€™s something you wanna read.

2 Likes

Hello lovely!

I can argee with what the others put above. You said you like dramas. Mine is a drama, if you wanna check it out lol leave the details below :grinning:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters ā€œIts a classical version of flowers in the atticā€ And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra Iā€™ll call you mine

2 Likes

Hey! So, first I use the Forums not only to ask people for help but suggestions too (sometimes we talk about personal stuff too or like our fave things)! I also run an Art Shop on the Forums, helping people as much as possible (stop by if you need anything!) :blush: Episode also posts new updates and art on here, which happens every Thursday! :partying_face: (my fave day on here)

And my fave stories are: (mostly romance, but some others thrown in as well :wink:)

Love On Fire- An Episode Original Story (costs a lot of diamonds for the cool stuff!!)
Toothbrush- Lucky
Galactic Games- Lucky
The Wall- J. Miley
Always- earlgreytea (the original!)
I Married A Prince- earlgreytea
Under You- E.R. Gurney
Auestentatious- E.R. Gurney (the original!)
The Truth- Frankii Cash
Eclipsis- Victoria Masina
Birds of Passage- Brooke Adair
The Last Goodbye- Joseph Evans (tear jerker :pleading_face:)
Recently Royal- Tuesday Cross
The Baby Project- Novel by Bree Stonefield

2 Likes

Wow thankyou so much just screnshotted the stories im gonna read them ALL!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Wow it looks realy good im gonna read it for suuureā€‹:yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yess i will definetly read itā€‹:heart:im a big fan of the LGBT community as well thx for suggestingā€‹:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Youā€™ll really enjoy it and no worries x

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

on the episode forums, you can talk to all of the community members about literally everything! what I like the most is that everyone helps out everyone. you can meet a lot of nice people. you can also just scroll through some threads which interests you and leave a comment to discuss. I hope you will like the forums once you spend more time on here :relieved:

about my story:

@BEEBS07 thank u for recommending mine :kissing_heart:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :heart_eyes:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. ā€œYour whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?ā€

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

stories I can recommend to you because they are awesome
Tender Love by @iag1690, Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 and You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats :heart_eyes:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thankyooouuuuā€‹:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:im gonna check them out for sureā€‹:yellow_heart:

1 Like

you are very welcome & thank you too! :star_struck::blush::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like