I offer proofreading services!

@Laurrstories on Instagram. I am a current Episode writer, and avid episode reader. I have decided to offer my services as a proofreader, editor, and help with basic directing.

**I am an English Major, as well as being a native English speaker from the east coast of the United States. This side of the United States is known to have the most precise English dialect in AMERICA. ** .

**I am trying to help writers whose native language is not English, and writers who might be struggling with spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I will review your story for you as well, if requested.

**I am 27 years old. I have obtained my bachelor’s degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing. I work for a large, world wide organization, in their human resources department.

ABOUT MY SERVICES:

**MY service price depends on how many chapters you are requesting assistance with. Typically, I ask for $3.00 USD a chapter, for over 50+ chapters. I ask $2.00 USD for chapters up to 21-49 chapters, and $1.00 USD for anything less than 20 chapters. **

DISCLAIMER :agreeing to my services means that you are agreeing to allow me to have access to your Episode writer portal to work on your story. To inquire about my services, please contact me on my instagram @laurrstories. I am not always on the forums, so this is the best way to get in touch with me.

Thanks everyone. <3

1 Like

I don’t think this is legal?

Idk

1 Like