I published a story called “Oops! I Fell in Love with My Idol.”

Hi!!! I’m Andie.

I published a story called “Oops! I Fell in Love with My Idol.”

If you have the time, I’d be happy if you check it out. :blush:

Story Description: You broke the fangirl’s taboo by falling in love with your idol. Is it real love, or are you just taken in by his charm? You decide.

Genre: Romance

Oops! I Fell in Love with My Idol: Episode Writer Portal

If you ever come across this post and decide to read it, let me know your thoughts about it! :wink:

I’m also up for r4r, by the way! :grin: .

15 Likes

Congrats on publishing!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing :tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!!

1 Like

I love the cover! How did you make it?

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! Is this your first story? I’ll give it a read either way :smiley:

1 Like

congratulation :grin: :tada:
I like to do r4r with you if you like

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! I simply used an episode background and coded the animation that I wanted. :grin:

Thank you! Yes, this is my first story. I appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! You can drop the details here or DM me on IG @andie.olive. :blush:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to do r4r with you! I’ll read your story and let you know after I’ve done so. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I’ve finished reading 3 episodes. Your story is amazing! :blush: My story currently has three episodes, but I plan to continue it! Do you want to keep doing r4r? :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much hun! I’m glad you liked it! Yes I would definitely like to continue our r4r. Keep me updated when you publish more chapters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like