I published a story called “Oops! I Fell in Love with My Idol.”

Will do! :blush:

1 Like

Omg it looks so good congratulations!!! I would love to do r4r xoxoxo

I just published my story for the unexpected writers challenge it’s called UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy and it’s got lots of drama and love triangles and it’s also about being in a band and rising to fame xoxo

Title: UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy
Genre: Romance
Author: Bridget Hawks (me lol) and Dana
Description: What happens when a rich hot billionaire hires your band to play at his wedding but then you fall for him and his bride and his stablemaster and your bandmate??
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Send me screenshots once you’ve finished reading, and I’ll do the same. :grin:

Hi! Just letting you know that there are new episodes available! :blush:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r with you! :blush: Send me screenshots once you’ve finished reading, and I’ll do the same. :smile:

Great! How many chapters are we doing?

1 Like

That’s great! How many chapters do you want to read? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Let’s do 7 chapters! :grin:

Let’s do 4 chapters! :grin:

1 Like

Sure hun! With or without gems? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also, can you send me a PM with your story link please?

1 Like

Without gems! :grin: I’m on it.

1 Like

Hi! I’ve finished reading 6 chapters. :grin: I’ll be reading chapter 7 soon. :blush:

Sounds good

1 Like

Done

1 Like

I’ve finished reading chapter 7! Your story is amazing. :heart_eyes:

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

I’m open for R4R if you’re still interested.
Here’s my story:

Published Episodes: 4

1 Like

I’m interested! :grin: Send me screenshots once you’ve finished reading. :blush:

1 Like