I published my first story and would like to do a read 4 read

thank you for reading

1 Like

Here’s mine:

Your truth has been revealed. The dare devil inside you, screams to accept it. But, the normal side of you fights to run from it. Will you accept this tempting secret? Or run away?

1 Like

Story - Roses and Daggers :rose: :dagger:
Author - @natashastories24 and natasha.stories
Love Interest - One and only, Arthur King.
CC - Limited CC for Arthur and Katherine. Full CC with body type option for the lead supporting role :nail_care:
Sound/ Music - Yes :loud_sound:
Description - Katherine, a ruthless and cold businesswoman who has it all (money, fame, sex, you name it) but that’s not enough for her. Living a double life as a huntress is a huge risk and so is falling in love.
Extra - Arthur, a sweet, down to earth guy and gentleman every woman could ever dream of. As he’s getting older, his only desire in life is to have a family of his own. But that is nearly impossible due to his growing business and his crazy ex.

Prepare yourself for love, romance, lust, action, heartbreak, lies, secrets and again some Episode friendly steamy scenes :eyes:

I know you guys won’t be disappointed :pleading_face: and please let me know your thoughts about it on my IG - natasha.stories and do tell if I need to improve something. There’s always a room for constructive criticism :hugs:

1 Like

Hope you liked it❤

1 Like

Title: Reveal: The Redo
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 more coming soon
Style: Limelight
Plot: Londyn is an average 19year old except she has one big secret… she’s actually 36. Can Londyn hide her double life long enough to have her second chance? Full CC, choices matter

1 Like

Done

1 Like

I love your story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customize also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only have find one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he love so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hate her annoying twins brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he have a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

3 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes color

Style: Limelight

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hair style

1 Like

There are some grammar - and spelling mistakes but I still like your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story I’ll read your story once my pass refil :smile::heart: could you message me what to fix the mistake in my grammar :grinning::blush: I’ll fix them later on today :blush::smiley:

1 Like

I can’t remember all of them but in the first chapter you often used died but it had to be “dead” or “die”

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know :grinning: here is your screenshots of your story :heart:

1 Like

Why am I seeing this now? Omg! Thank you so much for reading. And I’m gonna read your story right now :blush:

1 Like

Sorry, I was late.
Anyway, here are your screenshots😊

Summary

1 Like

I’d be interested in a r4r thank you. You can dm me here, or on my IG sineadoneill.lovestowrite if interested.

Story: Reveal: Who’s Watching Me?

Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who’s Watching Me? link

1 Like

1 Like

Hi! These are my two stories that I have written: Little Lies and Wasted . I have written Wasted in both limelight and classic, so enjoy whichever you prefer! It would mean so much to me as a new writer! Thank you :slight_smile:

Title: Little Lies
Author: Ellie
Genre: Romance/drama
style: limelight
Description: So, you’ve fallen for your best friend’s brother. But what happens when she forbids you from dating him? Can you keep this little lie?
ig: @els.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056

Title: Wasted
Author: Ellie
Genre: romance/drama
style: Limelight (version in classic also)
Description: When Tabi moves to a new college, everything changes. Will she fall in love? Will secrets be revealed? Sometimes, things are not as they seem.
ig: @els.episode
Links: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5146560644710400 (LL)
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4716712846098432 (Classic)

1 Like