I published my first story and would like to do a read 4 read

Hey, I would love to do r4r with you! :blush:

Title: The Blood Order
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5
Description: Melora is hoping for a new start in college when secrets start coming out, as faith drags her into a dark world. Will she be able to find herself and fulfill her true destiny?CC LL *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800

Instagram : christine_episode22

Hello, I’m finished. Can I suggust you something? > I suggest you to make the zoom, panning and character move faster abit like 1 or 1.5 that should be okay. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for R4R.

1 Like

Hello there, I wanted to say congrats for writing your first story on Episode ! I’m also a beginner writer on Episode, I just publish my very first story on Episode. If you are interested in fantasy and romance, maybe my story will interest you. If yes, I would really like to do a R4R with you!

If you do so I would like you to not send the screenshots in that thread but in private please :blush:

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize you characters) Genres : Fantasy, romance
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!
My Instagram : @chocola.writes

And here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

Uploading: D3F337EA-049A-4469-96A7-B18314235E7A.png…

Uploading: CEDC9785-9D4C-4471-9451-2B20A0961A09.png…

Thank you for reading my story ! :blush:

Story: Most Wanted
Author: Gem
What’s my story about - Harley’s job is to go undercover for the most wanted criminal in the world, but things go south when she falls for him.
Dm on insta for a r4r!!!
Insta gem.writes1

1 Like

Hey there, I 'd love to do a r4r with you!

Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
IG: Athena_winter.writes
9 chapters, CC, 2 Love Interests, choices matter
1 Like

1 Like

Thank you! I 'm gonna read yours in a couple of hours, once I finish the other r4rs :blush:

1 Like

Story Title: The XO’s
Author: Makayla.reed
Description:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The XO’s

Has:
Full visual cc
2 love Intrest one male and one female
Mini games
Advanced coding

1 Like

Heyy…I would love to read your story…:star_struck:
Would you like to read mine?I just published it yesterday :blush: :heart:
Romance, Drama, comedy–
126785770_771999019867846_6537862928440646045_n 5157751736df4763750fbe9396e106b920180532_2_297x500
Hope you enjoy it! :blush::heart:

I finished :purple_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll get yours rn I did 2 chapters last night so I’ll do the last one!

1 Like

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

1 Like

1 Like

are we doing a r4r?

text me on insta