I published my story! Please read it everyone!

It is still only the beginning. But how do I get my story out there so everyone will know about it? Where and what do I do and post it at what topic exactly!!

Me Then Me Now And Who I’ll Become

thats my story name up there verry first one! I really hope you ALL read it! Thank you. :grinning::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Congrats on publishing :slightly_smiling_face: Honestly it’s very difficult to get the first reads, so I can’t guarantee everyone will know about it haha, but I’ll try to help.

First of all, you should post it here: Promote Your Story. Then you could share it on Instagram too, if you have an account.

People here are more likely to check it out if you add some additional info such as the description, the cover and the story link.

This is where you can find the link for sharing your story:

Also, I personally never did read for read, but others say it’s a great way to start off, so you could try that too

2 Likes

Can you explain to me how exactly I do that? Can you read my story??

Read for read? It means you read other people’s stories in exchange if they read yours. If you want to do that, you can add R4R in the thread title/original post, but you can also share your story in other R4R threads, because there are a bunch of them.

I can read your story, but I’m not sure when because my reading list is already super long. I’ll add it

1 Like

Please read it! It’ll mean the world to me!!

1 Like

I will :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re promoting it. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, thank you so much! How do I promote it??

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Tell me what you think and screen shot your favorite moments and send them to me please :slight_smile:

Promoting it on Instagram worked the best of me.

1 Like

I gotta ask you something. I made all my characters showing up on the screen and now its showing some of them off or it would show no one on it at all. I don’t get what I did wrong??

Check the coding again. Sometimes it’s a glitch tho.

1 Like

please read my story aswell! i recently got 3 more reads

1 Like

I can do a r4r with you guys if you want. @Zoe.Newman @ALLIRisesAgain

2 Likes

Yep definitely!

2 Likes

Congrats :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks it’s now up to 8

3 Likes

The first 100 reads are the hardest to get.

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Please everyone read my story!! Be the first to read,

Me Then Me Now And Who I’ll Become

This story is very heart touching! I take this very seriously. This is beyond extremely important to me. I’m asking everyone please read it!! I will really appreciate it and be grateful for that! Enjoy it, and thank you!!! :grinning: