I quit trying to make stories

I really do think i should stop trying to make episode stories…

problem
I have so many ideas of stories I can write but when I start a story I get another idea then i start all over again and i never complete past episode 1 :woman_facepalming:t4:

Question
What do you guys think I should do?

6 Likes

I have this problem too. If you enjoy working on new stories and figuring out characters / covers / worldbuilding, there’s no point quitting. For me, at least, it’s half the fun.
If you really want to share a story with the community, go back and work on one specific project whenever you’re feeling uninspired. As soon as you come up with a new idea that you think could * really * be something, write an outline for it, detailing the beginning, end and pivotal events. Fill that outline in with ideas for each chapter and you’ll never get writers block.
Don’t be afraid to hide stories that you’ll probably never touch again from your list. They’ll be there if you want them but out of sight, out of mind.
If you want to get something published, don’t work on anything fanfictional. It’s fun to imagine how you could recreate your favourite book series in Episode but it’s not like you can publish it, so it’s a waste of time.

7 Likes

I always manage to write up to 5 chapters before I quit because my problem is the fact nobody reads my stories

I say, have faith, believe in yourself and if you have lots of ideas write them down and then go back to your first story

Try and write at least three chapters of each story before starting another and then publish it move on to your next idea and go back after a few weeks or months

2 Likes

That’s true

Thank you for your support :rose:

If you ever need any help or anybody to talk to my IG is mafiastar.episode

I’m not very good at coding but I’m extremely good at dialogue and ideas whenever you are stuck with a scene or a character

2 Likes

Thank you so much i will begin a new story and will try my hardest to stick to it

You’ll be great :+1:t2:

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself though and don’t think about what everyone else is doing…

Concentrate on your characters and the plot, if you want any advice just send me a message x

2 Likes

Sure thing :rose:

Brooo I have this exact problem!! :joy:
But I didn’t quit, cause I know someday I’ll finish what I started.

2 Likes

hopefully i will :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You understand what i’m going through :joy: but that doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

Welp, if you say that you will NEVER get past the first episode! You have to have confidence in yourself so you can win!!!

2 Likes

Please please please have confidence in yourself!!! I find @mafiastar.episode on IG is a really helpful person to ask for help! I think her user name on episode is @Hannahnevin but I’m not really sure… it is not my IG account but she helped me one time so I’m great full for her! Have fun and be CONFIDENT! PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :rose:

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much :blush:

I’m glad to help any way I can, I’m just not very good at coding unfortunately :cry:

Extremely good at dialogue though so whatever help anybody needs my IG is always available

2 Likes

I get this all the time!
Sometimes I just have to try and push through it, otherwise I write down all my ideas. As well as long as you haven’t go more than 2 stories you’re working on at a time it’s perfectly healthy. This is just my experience tho. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s exactly what I do when others don’t see interest in my stories I just stop writing :sob: Recently I just made published another story but it is still ongoing so far don’t wanna quit so soon :cry:

2 Likes

I’m re-writing my very first episode story at the moment because I gave up so close due to lack of support and confidence

I’m also not sure if I should write my mafia stories that I have planned, as mafia stories are extremely popular :thinking:

2 Likes