I really need a office background lmao

So i have spent the past 2 days going through episode backgrounds from the forums, episode official backgrounds, insta, google drive, pixabay, pexels, you name it. but i cant find the right one smh. so can someone please help me out ?

1 Like

So regarding google drives, who all drives did u check out?

1 Like

uh shara.episode i believe her name is. and amepisode. and jessica episode something. i’m really sorry. i literally suck with names

1 Like

its okay, hmm…

1 Like

Try @beeblehope11.episode on Instagram

1 Like

alright thank you

okay so i requested access for ha backgrounds and overlays . do you have anyone else i can look at in the mean time ? or do you have any backgrounds on hand i can look at ? i feel so needy rn i’m sorry :sob:

I have them in my drive

1 Like

Here
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rGwUbRImYwsuapmPWrqwNjC5PzVxSAwu
Sorry was looking for the link

1 Like

YES OMG. you are the jessica that i was looking at on insta. btw your backgrounds are amazing . lemme stop i’m starting to fangirl. :pensive::raised_hand:t6:

1 Like

Haha :joy: :joy: :joy:
AW GURL THANK U SO MUCH
so did you already check my drive ?

1 Like

i did but i don’t think i went through everything since i was in a rush. imma look again. AND YOU FREAKING WELCOME

1 Like

Hehe :joy: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:
I actually uploaded a new one few days ago
A CEO office and a building BG
Ofcourse u don’t need to necessarily use it as a CEO office
And I also have a department type Background to show many characters working :laughing: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

yeah that’s exactly what i need surprisingly :sob:. thank you soooo much and i’ll make sure to credit every bg and ol i use

1 Like

Glad to help u :laughing::kissing_heart:
And yes thank you :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I have a drive but there’s no office ones. You can check the link in profile maybe there are things that you could use :woman_shrugging:t2:

You can also try @smartiismaffin on Instagram as well

1 Like

thanks for your help :heart:

Do request in my workshop sweetie!!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like