I really need help please ❤️

Guys I’ve been trying to do this for 5 months , I saw it in many stories and I really want to know how to do that please.:blue_heart:

1)How to make the letters glow like that?
2)How to move the litters like that?

1 Like

This is all done using overlays.

Each letter is an overlay. The creator would’ve uploaded each one individually twice - one with the glow effect and one without. They would have the letters with the glow shift in to that position, while the ones without glow would already be there with opacity set to 0. Then you would turn opacity off and back on for the letters with the glow effect, and do the opposite for the ones without the glow to give it that blinking effect.

The glow effect would be done using a photo editing app outside of the episode portal.

4 Likes

I think you have to shift the overlays letters. And I also think they made different overlay letters, except she/he made a different set. one glowing set and one normal set

2 Likes

Is the glowing effect is a font in photo?
And how to that blinking effect with overlays?
And thanks for helping me :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The glowing effect is likely a font, or it is just some blue editing. You can do this in an editing software for any font by writing your title and blurring it, and typing out the title on top of it.

You would do the blinking using opacity.

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much :heart: I’m gonna try it :heart:

2 Likes

Good luck!

Seems easy to do. :eyes:
What it looks like to me is:

1. Go to a font generator page and make the letters you need with a glow finish to their outlines.

2. Make sure the inner colors of the letters is the same as the background you’re using. (Solid color)

3. Upload every letter.

4. Apply every letter to the background you choose and set them in the order of the word you’re trying to spell.

5. Copy all positions of each respective letter to a blank notepad. (My method)

6. Scatter the letters to the positions you want them to start in and copy their respective codes to the script.

7. Set opacity for all to 1.
    Or set to 0 at start of movement and give them opacity of 1 over a period of time not exceeding the time it takes them to reach their resting positions.

8. Collect the codes copied to the notepad and place them after and add the same time to each using “&” as the command beginning and set the last one with “@”.
    Eg: - start from opacity 1

&overlay A shifts to #.# in 4
&overlay B shifts to #.# in 4
'@'overlay C shifts to #.# in 4

Eg: -start from opacity 0

&overlay A opacity 1 in 1
&overlay B opacity 1 in 1
&overlay C opacity 1 in 1
&overlay A shifts to #.# in 4
&overlay B shifts to #.# in 4
@'overlay C shifts to #.# in 4

1. For blinking effect. This it where having the same color letters and background comes into play.
    For every other letter make it’s opacity 0.5 then 1 while the ones that were 1 to 0.5
    Eg: -lowercase letters =0.5 and uppercase =1

VeNgEaNcE
vEnGeAnCe

Add a pause for 0.2 between each interval.
Eg:

&overlay A opacity 1
&overlay B opacity 0
&overlay C opacity 1
'@'pause for 0.2
&overlay A opacity 0
&overlay B opacity 1
&overlay C opacity 0
@'pause for 0.2
&overlay A opacity 1
&overlay B opacity 0
&overlay C opacity 1
@'pause for 0.2
&overlay A opacity 0
&overlay B opacity 1
&overlay C opacity 0

If the timing is too fast or slow, adjust the pause timer.

Hope you understood all of that gibberish above :joy::joy::coffin:

3 Likes

Thank u guys @Tc_World and @anon6748744 it worked :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.