I really need someone to make me a cover

Hey I really need a cover for my story : Rainbow School. So basically the title is very self explanatory of what the story is about. I will try to put up pictures of what the characters look like. And this will be a contest so if you have a cover you think would look good pls send it to me. And the only rules are no nude related pictures and it has to be your original work. Good luck to you all!

2 Likes

Ok, give me the details and I will make it!

1 Like

So the story is about a school of colors. Each girl and boy will have a name corresponding with different shades of their color. Such as Rose: would be pink. Each color will have a significant other that is the same color as them. There is no LGBTQ so it will just be straight couples. And the story is mostly a romance. And sorry if this isn’t making any sense I’m new to this sort of thing.

1 Like

Ok

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! I would need your characters to make the cover

I have most of the characters made I just need to make the boys

1 Like

1 Like

These are all the characters so you can start making the cover:)

1 Like

here let me get you better pictures of the characters

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Danielle318, I just read this and thought you could help me make a cover too? I just finished one season of my story and I’m trying to find the perfect cover but i just can’t find one tried making one myself but it looks horrible. So PLEASE if you read this just please reply me telling if you could do this for me. As hard as it sounds to me it maybe just the perfect thing for you. So please!

1 Like

I can do it. But DM. Dont talk on @Chickenugget168’s thread.

I don’t need a cover anymore I’m deciding to join writing group and make character outfits

1 Like

Oh ok.

I’m sorry if you already started it

1 Like

I didnt you are good

ok sorry again