I really need to vent and get advice--fake friends, crushes, highschool drama

hey guys…ive had so many problems recently with my fake friends and i really need to vent and get advice lol

4 Likes

So, vent!

3 Likes

Aw hun. I hope you feel better but it may be cathartic to use your experiences to fuel your stories on here! Just a thought

1 Like

Spill the tea, I’m in math. :clap:t3:

1 Like

Relatable 100% :raising_hand_woman:t3: and lol, I’m in history rn

@X.O.IcySnows @Kenzi1

2 Likes

Fake friends = Drop / Expose Em.
Crushes = Can’t help because I just got dumped.
Drama = Spill, I loves the tea.

2 Likes

@X.O.IcySnows @Jubels @Jennawatkins @TamiRose
k so i have a very large group of friends and we’re considered the “popular group”…anyways last year I was superrr close with a couple of the girls in my friend group and i told them everything including secrets that i trusted them not to tell anyone about. Then this summer literally no one hung out with me. I hung out with three of my friends this summer and the girl who was my best friend last year said she was “busy” every single day. she and one of my other friends both got boyfriends over the summer and then stopped hanging out with everyone. On the first day of school I expected people to be excited to see me because i hadnt seen them in 3 months, but no one talked to me the whole day they just excluded me from everything.

Last week both of my friends who had boyfriends over the summer got dumped and then they started acting normal again and started including me more. Then on Friday I asked all my friends if they wanted to go see a movie with me on Saturday and they all said yes. That night and the next morning they all came up with excuses on why they couldnt come to the movie. I ended up going with 2 out of 12 people i invited and one of my friends who did come told me that she got streaks and all of the people who i invited were hanging out together

3 Likes

@X.O.IcySnows @TamiRose @Jubels @Jennawatkins
I just dont get why they all lied. If they didnt want to hang out they should’ve just told me they didn’t want to hang. I don’t know why they don’t like me anymore. Me and my friend who told me about the streaks get excluded from everything and everyone talks about us behind our backs and we were thing about calling them out at school tomorrow but im worried that i’ll regret it if i do because even though they’re fake and they hurt me all the time i still love them all.

3 Likes

I get that you love them but they really are toxic from the sounds of it, Best advice I can give is to drop those wuthering weeds and take you and your friend that hung out with you and keep growing like beautiful flowers.

2 Likes

Also EXPOSE DEM!

1 Like

oOP gotta go class ending

1 Like

haha ok thanks though

Sounds like you need to dump those toxic buckets of waste and find true and genuine people to be with. Those are the types of friends that makes you think your enemies are more genuine. Unfortunately, it seems like somewhere along the way, they just changed. Boys came in the picture and now it’s more about image than anything else.

You’re now a “convenient” friend. They only talk to you when everyone else is busy. At this stage of your life, you’re going to learn that not everyone you believe is a friend, is truly a friend.

Don’t divulge all of your inner most secrets with your peers because you never know when they’ll turn. Don’t be so quick to try and a get boyfriend because more than likely, he’ll end up as a f**ckboy.

It’s ok, don’t let this little disaster get to you. You have to learn to love yourself first before anyone else. That’s just how people are unfortunately. Don’t let them see they hurt you, because they will feed off of it like the snakes they are.

It hurts now I know, but find some way to get your anger out, pick up your crown, and show those pigeons what a Queen does!

5 Likes

thank you and youre totally right, but its just so hard to take that risk and drop them. i’m scared that if i do I’ll loose so many other people i consider true friends that i made by being friends with them. I do have 3 other very close friends who i know are real but i know that i’m really gonna miss my other friends if i drop them

1 Like

Hun, those aren’t friends. Friends don’t treat you that way.

1 Like

@Jennawatkins @Jubels @TamiRose
Another problem I have is that i really really like this guy and hes a true close friend. he came to my school this year and was friends with my other close friend before he came here. my friend he knew before wanted him to date either me or my other friend and she set one of my friends up with him and now they like eachother. i dont know what to do because i dont want to give up my chance with him by not saying or doing anything and then having him get a gf but i also dont want to put a boy before my friendship

1 Like

You can vent all that you want! We’re all here to listen and help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah youre right…im just sad and scared

thanks i really appreciate the support because sometimes i feel like i cant talk to people i see everday about how i really feel about things because i dont want to hurt peoples feelings

2 Likes

Awh it’s ok. Don’t be sad and scared. I know you’re processing all kinds of emotions but at the end of the day, losing yourself and your confidence isn’t worth it.

And, if you like him then don’t be afraid to get to know him better. Slowly talk to him and let it build from there.

If there’s someone else in the picture who likes him and he’s talking to her, don’t stress yourself because he’s not the only boy.

But, you’ll have to see and experience for yourself that he probably isn’t worth the stress. Never let a guy stress you. Never.

4 Likes