I really want to write my story "The Haunted Cabin'' but my mind is really

My mind is blank right now ; like at first i had a good concept and now my mind went blank ; like can someone help me and im writing a horror story i do have other prompts but i am using this one for my story ; description below

A group of teens decides to spend the weekend at the site of a haunted urban legend. During their visit, Will they get out alive? Choices Matter.

and if someone could tell me if i need to keep the description the same or change it? Please help me and this story is ink by the way

4 Likes

id help but with my own story, school, and my shop it would be hard but if u need ideas I’m your girl, maybe try ready some horror short story’s to get inspiration.put some spook sound or piano songs on really get into the mood when making it

3 Likes

@Sydney_H is this in the right category

im no sydney but yes it is

1 Like

ok

do you have any stories written if so what genre

i made one for romance but i had to stop because of a break up but that was awhile ago now i’m making another because i’m with the right man this time .

iv also made one for horror (not finished yet)

1 Like

my favorite genre is horror and im writing a story but just cant seem to come up with a good idea ; like i want my readers to understand the story

is your horror story published if so whats the name of it and whats it about

sadly not yet but i will notify u when it does should be next month

1 Like

Just In Time For Halloween ; Next Month Is OCTOBER

I love horror I’d be glad to help!

Please do

I’d be happy to help with anything, I’m currently writing a mystery story so I understand when your mind goes blank

ok did you read above ; first off i want to change the name of my story to ‘’ The Haunted House ‘’ instead of haunted cabin and im going to need a new cover ; and then i need a really good concept like i how to start it off and keep going

Do u know a cheat for gems

From Keyana Jones

no

the description you have is good, I just came up with one if you would like to use it.

description

They have always taken urban legends as jokes, but after a trip to a haunted house they change their minds. A trip filled with scares and frights they don’t think they are going to make it out alive. Choices matter

1 Like

an idea of how to start it off can be of the group of friends packing and getting ready then a scene of them in the car (maybe on of the characters state they have a bad feeling but go along anyways) and you can keep it going from there but you would want to leave it on a Clift hanger so the reader wants to continue