I reset my story progress on my story and now I can't preview it

Hey Episode,
I’m just a user on episode wondering why i have a problem of this kind and if i can be resolved. I use episode from my facebook account on a apple ipad mini. I try and preview my story after resetting is progress and it loads the bar three times (glitches through) and says exactly these words:

Error Loading Episode
No episodes are currently available from this story.
Please check later!

I am really frustrated about it, i have updated app, gone out and then back into it and i still can not review the story. But this only happens when you reset the story progress so its a error from that button, please have this fixed asap!

1 Like

I have the same issue! I’ve just emailed Episode the details, I can let you know what they answer? You’ll probably be advised to submit a ticket yourself, though :woman_shrugging:t2:

I got this message several times. But story was back by itself after some time.

Hi! If you submit a ticket to our support team they’ll be happy to help you out :slight_smile:

Were you able to actually reset it? :eyes:

I never reset it. I just closed the app and after some time I opened it again and story was back.

1 Like

I see. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, I had to put in service ticket, but it’s STILL doing that. In order to fix it, I have to constantly log out or clear my cache or (extreme case) clear the data or reinstall the app. Majorly annoying!!! This bug needs to be fixed already.

1 Like

I agree. This has been happening to be too and it gets so annoying when I can’t reset the progress. The new update did solve the message popup but not the problem itself.

1 Like

I got a message like “error assestors:failed”