I Review Stories! 😊 [CLOSED]

I am willing to proofread/give advice on your episode stories! If you are interested in receiving a story review, please reply to this topic with your name and story title. (I will only do a limited number of reviews; please also know that it may take me a couple of days to create my reviews)

Disclaimer: I plan to be completely honest with these reviews. That being said, I am not going to insult your stories but I will provide constructive criticism. Please be open to my suggestions!

3 Likes

Hey there, :slight_smile:
I currently revamped my first episodes again and I would love to get a feedback on it! I already check my grammar with a program but I would love if you could especially point out grammatical mistakes… I would highly appreciate it :slight_smile:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 14 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hello! I’d like a review from you!
I’m Grottino,(forum and episode app), no ig.
DESCRIPTION: You are a teenage boy trying to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love, sexuality and family.
Unravel the present, take a stroll in the past and get a glimpse of the future.

LINK:

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for this(:

Story title: CAUSELESS

Link:

I’d love if you can help me with proofreading :heartbeat::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hey I’d really like a review, tysm for doing this :heart:

Title: Identical
Genre: Mystery
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5565579763974144
Cover:

1 Like

My name is Madhu and episode acc name is also the same. My story is called Remnant Past(LL). I would love a review for it to improve more. Thank you!

1 Like

I’d love a review!
Story: Miss Understood
Author: Marianna Escalante

1 Like

Story title: Sentimental Heartache
Author: Jessy
Genre: Drama
I only have episode 1 out so if you could review that whenever you have time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this!
Author: MTB
Story: Gold Leaf High

1 Like

Story Name : Past Future
Author : Episode_jiyy
Genre : Comedy, Romance
Cover Art : Me
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @episode_jiyy
Description : On picture

Let me know if you like them or not. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I would really appreciate your review!

Title - The Only Exception

Author - Amelia

Instagram - @amelia.directs

Genre - Romance/Drama

Style - Limelight

Number of Episodes - 4 (to be continued)

Description - Raised by parents in a loveless marriage, Alice grew up believing that she could never stay in love. Can her walls ever be broken? Or will her cynical attitude chase everyone away?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579476002308096

1 Like

Hi I’m Alma, I just released the pilot episodes to my first story “Underpopulated.” Feedback would be lovely!
(I can’t post links yet because I made a new forum page to fit my pseudonym, the link is in my profile bio though. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.