I seriously still need a cover!

I’ve tried getting covers for my new story done but everyone who volunteers to make one bails or leaves me hanging with nothing. I can’t publish my story without one so please, if you can make a cover for me, let me know and I’ll send you the details. I am desperate. Please help me out!!

IF YOU SERIOUSLY CANNOT MAKE ONE FOR ME, DON’T BOTHER REPLYING! I NEED A RELIABLE ARTIST WHO CAN WORK IN A TIMELY MANNER!

1 Like

Lmao, I was about to reply with a link to my art thread, but I read the last part. I’m not much of an artist. :sweat_smile:

Welp

Peep•Art•Request•Thread•🤠 {OPEN}

1 Like

I can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, wow. Your art is beautiful.

Thank you! Still needs a lot of work though

1 Like

I mean everyone can always improve. I on the other hand need some goddamn wOrK…

1 Like

I can help dear! Though my waiting list is long. :heart::honeybee::relieved:

1 Like

Oh, shiz. That’s really good!

1 Like

If you still need help I got you :cowboy_hat_face:

examples

1 Like

:cold_sweat: This is literally no fair, your art looks amazing.

that’s so sweet :two_hearts: thanks!!

1 Like

Tysm! Haha, yours is good too! :relieved::sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like

Lmao…I legit have no art.

1 Like

@LariYaa @appleqrl @MayPenny @TyLo

Anyone can make a cover. You can draw it or photoshop it or whatever it is you do. I’m not going to specifically choose one person to do it because that backfired so many times and I just need a cover so all of you can do it. I’ll probably just end up choosing my favorite and showing the others in the first episode. Just please respond if you can for sure do it. And if you could do it quickly, that would be amazing.

Here’s what you need to know:

You have free reign of creativity here! The story is kind of a RomCom story so make the cover happy looking (not dark like a horror story).

• Author: Bella5248

• Title of story: Absolutely NOT Gay. (Put the title but have NOT crossed out. Because, hint hint, he IS gay. )

• Gist: You are an exchange student from England and you’ve been in America for a few months now. One day, your childhood EX-best friend from England shows up at your exchange school as an exchange student too. Climbing the ladder of popularity comes easily to him thanks to his super good looks. The only thing that can ruin his status is you because you’re the only one who knows he’s gay.

• Style: Limelight

• CHARACTER 1: FINN (Ex-childhood best friend / Gay one)

D247F677-3F84-4F6C-8885-8540F7F0CA2F.jpeg382x794 23.9 KB

Body- Neutral 02
Brow- Straight Medium (Light Brown)
Hair- Wavy Quiff (Chestnut Brown)
Eyes- Oval Wide (Grey Cool)
Face- Male Generic
Nose- Straight Narrow
Lips- Medium Heart (Fair Neutral Matte)

CHARACTER 2: YOU (Main character)

5585B7F6-9F8A-497C-9266-2A7AAB21D23F.jpeg371x761 24.7 KB

Body- Neutral 01
Brow- Round Medium (Black Dark)
Hair- Short Wavy Ombre (Black Dark)
Eyes- Round Downturned Wide (Green Emerald)
Face- Heart Soft
Nose- Round Button
Lips- Full Heart Pouty (Black Gloss)

• Character outfit

• CHARACTER 1: FINN-

image.png697x563 59.1 KB

CHARACTER 2: YOU

image.png682x569 58.9 KB

• Notes: Use whatever animation, overlay or prop you feel is necessary to convey what the story is. The background could be anything but a school would be better because the story takes place at school. And If you could, make a large and small cover, please!

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLYING SO QUICKLY!!

And for those of you who’s cover doesn’t get chosen, I will need a splash as well with different criteria that I will send out later.

2 Likes

hey :two_hearts: I am really sorry but can I drop out?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not a problem. I really appreciate you telling me instead of just ditching.

I wanna drop out too since LL is not my thing. :relieved:

No worries! Thank you for telling me as well.

@LariYaa @MayPenny Can you two still do it?

1 Like
1 Like