I seriously still need a cover!

Oooo honey spill the tea :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well you’ve got all the info you need from earlier so cookiesryum!

1 Like

yes :slight_smile:

@LariYaa @MayPenny
Thank you both so much! Please keep me posted on the progress and if you need to drop out, let me know.

2 Likes

Omg skdjksks copy and paste. My peep might be able to do it also. I gotta drop out like I wanna do in school.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Anyone can do it, but if you need to drop out, that’s fine with me.

of course, can you please tell me what your looking for?

Here’s what you need to know:

You have free reign of creativity here! The story is kind of a RomCom story so make the cover happy looking (not dark like a horror story).

• Author: Bella5248

• Title of story: Absolutely NOT Gay. (Put the title but have NOT crossed out. Because, hint hint, he IS gay. )

• Gist: You are an exchange student from England and you’ve been in America for a few months now. One day, your childhood EX-best friend from England shows up at your exchange school as an exchange student too. Climbing the ladder of popularity comes easily to him thanks to his super good looks. The only thing that can ruin his status is you because you’re the only one who knows he’s gay.

• Style: Limelight

• CHARACTER 1: FINN (Ex-childhood best friend / Gay one)

D247F677-3F84-4F6C-8885-8540F7F0CA2F.jpeg382x794 23.9 KB

Body- Neutral 02
Brow- Straight Medium (Light Brown)
Hair- Wavy Quiff (Chestnut Brown)
Eyes- Oval Wide (Grey Cool)
Face- Male Generic
Nose- Straight Narrow
Lips- Medium Heart (Fair Neutral Matte)

CHARACTER 2: YOU (Main character)

5585B7F6-9F8A-497C-9266-2A7AAB21D23F.jpeg371x761 24.7 KB

Body- Neutral 01
Brow- Round Medium (Black Dark)
Hair- Short Wavy Ombre (Black Dark)
Eyes- Round Downturned Wide (Green Emerald)
Face- Heart Soft
Nose- Round Button
Lips- Full Heart Pouty (Black Gloss)

• Character outfit

• CHARACTER 1: FINN-

image.png697x563 59.1 KB

CHARACTER 2: YOU

image.png682x569 58.9 KB

• Notes: Use whatever animation, overlay or prop you feel is necessary to convey what the story is. The background could be anything but a school would be better because the story takes place at school. And If you could, make a large and small cover, please!

And for those of you who’s cover doesn’t get chosen, I will need a splash as well with different criteria that I will send out later.

1 Like

How’s the cover coming?

Hey man, if you still need someone to do the cover(s) :upside_down_face: I’m pretty open and I swear I won’t flake ik how frustrating this can be so lemme know and here’s my thread for examples

I’ll just start on it and see what happens :joy: I feel for u

P.s. Since I have a few other projects I’m working on it may not be done till Monday ish but I’m sure that’s fine with u as long as u get something soon amiright

1 Like

Yes please! That would be super helpful! And if you can pull off the cover, I’ve got an extra splash thingy I need too but we’ll worry about that after the cover.

1 Like

Okay awesome possum :+1:

I’ll be as quick as I can

I’m gonna do u right

You are a lifesaver. Thank you so much! And Monday is fine by the way.

1 Like

You can thank me once you have 2 covers and a splash that ur happy with :wink:

1 Like

Ah! You’re the best! I look forward to seeing them.

1 Like