I spend gems on community stories!

Hi, everyone! I’ve fairly collected over a thousand gems on Episode and I’d gladly spend them on community stories. All I ask is that you follow me on Instagram (I follow back :slightly_smiling_face:) and that you fill a request form in my Instagram bio later on when it’s available :blush:

There will be reviews and proofreading request forms available later on as well, and if you’re interested, I offer Spanish translations for your stories, though this one is a paid service as it is much more personal and takes more time and dedication.

Also, with the Fabled contest coming up, I’d appreciate your spreading this thread as I’ll be hosting a gems giveaway for the occasion and my post in the contest thread got flagged.

Thank you for reading and happy writing! :hugs:

14 Likes

hey!! would you like to start reading my story? it need a lot of support lol, i just published it this week.
It’s a romance story, free choices and full CC

Too Good For You

1 Like

Sure, I’ll add it to my list! When I have some free time, I’ll read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good luck! :heart:

1 Like

I’d love to recommend my story Deadly Nightshade!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link:

Customization: Limited for the MC. She’s black.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Added to my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Bumping because I’ll try to create the gem spending request forms tonight! :gem:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread!

Story name: The Queen and the Rogue :princess:t5::ninja:t3::crown:

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Malika is next in line to the throne to become Queen of the werewolves. What will happen when she meets her mate who is a rogue? The uphill battle begins…

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Chapters: There are currently 7 chapters out and I am planning to revamp the first 4!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name on Episode & Instagram: kasha.writes

are you still offering? :two_hearts: