I SPY: Guessing Game đź‘€

I SPY

Mechanics. A host will try to describe something he/she has seen around him, and make people guess it. He/she will start with “I spy something…”. There will be a maximum of three clues, and the next person (or everybody lel) should guess it. If the next person guesses it, he/she will be next to host it. If not (there are five chances for all to guess), the host can do a truth or dare to those who tried to guess. After that, he/she can resume to describing things again.

Example

Player 1: I spy something hard and breakable. It can contain any liquid, and perhaps some solid and gas. It can be of any temperature. It is also handy.
Player 2: Pitcher
Player 3: Coffee Cup
Player 4: Mug
Player 1: Player 4 is right.

Another E.G.

Player 1: I spy something hard and breakable. It can contain any liquid, and perhaps some solid and gas. It can be of any temperature. It is also handy.
Player 2: Pitcher
Player 3: Coffee Cup
Player 4: Glass
Player 5: Soup Bowl
Player 3: OH! I KNOW—it’s a TUMBLER!
Player 1: No one guessed it right. It was mug. will dare everyone who trued to guess

I’ll start! :blush:

I spy something that is sometimes hard or soft. It accompanies me every night. It can be of any color and pattern. It’s comfy.

@talesbyrose IDK I’ll just tag you here haha XD

2 Likes

Pillow

3 Likes

Bed

2 Likes

@Katie36 got it right! <3 Your turn!

1 Like

**I spy something that can cool me down but doesn’t use a lot of electricity. **

3 Likes

Cooling fan?

2 Likes

A pool?

1 Like

Was fan so I’d say you got it. Your turn.

2 Likes

I spy something that is hanging in my room. It shines when my light is on. It reminds me of a competition I did some years ago.

2 Likes

A medal?

1 Like

A certificate?

a trophy

Yes! Your turn. @jessica.epi

1 Like