I still prefer classic than any other character styles

In my opinion, I still prefer classic than any of the other character designs. To me its harder to find outfits and decide what you’re character wants to wear.
So I prefer classic because I know exactly what my character wants to wear.

3 Likes

Yep! I still love Classic!

3 Likes

I’ve always been a bigger fan of INK and Limelight, I am not a big fan of the animations in Classic. But it has some really nice outfits

2 Likes

16 Likes

For one, Limelight and Ink to me are harder to use. Of course the animation is better but I still feel like I have to figure out how to use everything maybe I’m just lazy. Lol.

2 Likes

If classic didnt have all loading problems, and I could watch the animations in the catalog, I would agree with you but I cant

but honestly its not like the it have change that much, the biggest change is the ability to change charaters look in the story

1 Like

yeah I agree with what you’re saying overall Limelight and Inked are better than classic haha

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Creator’s Corner is not for style discussions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Classic had the best clothing options but one thing I cannot get over is how incredibly ugly every guy looked in classic. Girls had weird posture but guys always looked like they were constipated or had a face spasm☕

5 Likes

So so true!

1 Like

It may have its flaws, but classic will always be my favourite style especially with their expansive clothing options! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Ink is my favorite style, but many Classic stories are really good. Every one I read was very good. :ok_hand:

Classic def has the coolest clothes, I wish they would convert some of them for limelight :(( like there are so many fantasy options

2 Likes

Yep I like it but the clothes are sometimes a Bit glitchy. the hairstyles are LIT tho :fire: