I take requests

I can do personal drawings/edits and covers or edits for episode. Just feel free to message me on instagram if you have it or if not through this or snapchat, i will give my snapchat if its asked for, sorry i have reasons. Just trying to improve my art skills really so thought id make a post on here :blush:

If you would like to make a request please send me the details or pictures needed and make it clear what you would like, and after responding ill try to get them done as fast as i can. Since i have college they may not be done within 24 hours of course but i wouod try my best.

//side note\ could you please let me know what format you would like it in:
Hand drawn
Digital art
Edit format

So i havent done any requests or story covers since im new to the forums but if anyone would like me to do a cover or would like me to draw a picture/idea for them i would happily do so i will put some pictures from my instagram below, sorry that they cant be from infront of me and that they are screenshots, i dont actually have them at hand right now but i could share some at another time if anyone would like to see some more.
Im actually commenting here as i am in my first year of college doing gaming, which includes some art, but in school i was a gcse art student and i love drawing. Im actually hoping to do comissions eventually but i have to start low, and do free request drawings to improve obviously. If anyone would like to message me or see more of my art my art account is @ drawinganyway and my personal account is @ shortneyshadow

This is my first attempt of episode characters in the style INK

4 Likes

Do you do anime? Or anything like episode?

Honestly ive never drawn an episode character but ive been wanting to. I used to draw a lot of anime i can attempt to do some if you would like xx

1 Like

Have any examples of anime?

Whoops she does I think (edited).

Try using Art resources and then Do ‘Splashes And Covers’

Could you show an example as i know some people class different things as a splash x

1 Like

I have a few but not at hand, i can get them up tomorrow though xx

1 Like

I have my anime work at hand now so i can show you a couple x

They are from my gcse art book since i decided to study anime for my final project so they do have small references and anotations in, i hope you dont mind x

2 Likes

You should keep on drawing, seriously. You could become a artist, or better anime comic artist, or a anime show! You can draw so good. And the hair!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re my all time favorite anime drawer.

Aww thank you :blush:xx

1 Like