I think all stories should have Recaps!

I think all stories should have Recaps!

So, let’s say you read an episode story and you’re still in the process of reading it! Now either 1, you decide to start a different story, or 2, you just took a break from Episode or something like that. Basically, you’ve just stopped reading that story for awhile!

What I wish is that MORE people would put recaps in their story. I want to be able to know what happened in the last episode because If I forgot, I would probably be confused in the one I’m currently reading!

What I’m saying is, I just wished that MORE people would put recaps in their stories! It would be helpful to some people like me!

I hope other people feel the same!

(Don’t be shy, reply!)

9 Likes

i need a do this :joy:

1 Like

random:
that rymes :joy:

1 Like

I always have a choice to have a recap at the beginning of every episode, and a choice to get on with the story without the recap, to accommodate to the people who are binge reading and also those who haven’t read in a while :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s perfect! That’s exactly what I’m talking about!

1 Like

I provide recaps if it’s been >3 weeks between updates lol. I know I should probably do it more often, but it’s effort and I’m lazy :joy:.

2 Likes

I thought about it but I’m too lazy :weary: maybe I should reconsider since I take long to update. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s how I do it too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump

Bump!