I think I'm blind idk why it's doing this

So I was making my story and all was all going great until I was saving my story and then for no reason my character was just facing another way and I didn’t even do anything
The character that’s facing the wrong way is “Ace”

&zoom on 884 525 to 176% in 0.2 then zoom on 884 525 to 144% in 0.2 then zoom on 884 525 to 176% in 0.2 then zoom on 848 493 to 251% in 0.2
&ACE moves to layer 5
@ACE faces left AND ACE walks to spot 1.148 213 124 in zone 3 in 2 AND ACE does it while kiss_playful_rear then ACE is kiss_playful_rear AND LIZ walks to spot 1.148 213 124 in zone 3 in 2 AND LIZ does it while shocked then LIZ is arms_crossed_angry

1 Like

Is it the animation? Like maybe make him facing right first instead of left

1 Like

that’s what I did still the same

1 Like

Can u send a pic of what it looks like right now?

1 Like

alright

1 Like

1 Like

yea still didn’t work do you know the problem? @Your_girl.kay

1 Like

Maybe separate the coding :thinking:

1 Like

Still not working :frowning:

1 Like

If you want Ace to be facing left then put the ACE faces right part “after” the ACE does it while kiss_playful_rear. So the code should start with ACE walks to spot bla bla and ACE does it while kiss_playful_rear and ACE faces side (left/right) then ACE is kiss_playful_rear. If you want him to be facing right then put ACE faces left after the does it while kiss_playful_rear.

Also you have an error in your zoom coding, before the 799 in both places you’re missing “zoom on” before the numbers.

3 Likes

Yea I fixed the zoom part on my own and btw TYSM IT FINALLY WORKED I thought episode was just being high lmao

3 Likes

Lol no problem dear :slight_smile:
Sometimes it is :eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.