I think its a Mood board?

Not sure if this is the correct section… but a couple of weeks ago i came across a mood board i think that’s what it was called… can’t for the life of me find where i saw it… when i google mood boards its not what i am looking for so to speak… im looking specifically for episode type mood boards does anyone have examples or can point me in the direction of where I can find examples?

5 Likes

Hi, I do mood boards but I’m not 100% sure what mood board you’re looking for…?

There’s also something called a vision board. Maybe that’s what you’re looking for?

1 Like

i want to say its based on the MC or LI and a person that you vision them to be if they were a real person like their muse so to speak that kinda board if you get me, just looking for examples of those types

Yeah, i understand! I do have one I’ll show you

1 Like

i can make one if youd like

1 Like

I make moodboards too, if you still need it, you can check my thread :heart:

2 Likes

@the.fallen.archangel & @noyaan thank you very much for the offers if i struggle to make one I’ll be sure to come to you guys first :slight_smile:

and also @Zondiewriter & @noyaan thank you for the examples also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So i attempted it… not sure if its really a mood board…MB

its kinda a moodboard but if you give me their details and personality i can make you two or one

2 Likes

Hey, it is a character mood board, it’s good :smiley:

2 Likes

As great as it is to help, I think the OP wanted to make it themselves :smiley: and they’re specifically doing a character muse one :))

2 Likes

i know but if she wants help im free to help

1 Like

Yes that correct :slight_smile: I was trying to create a character muse mood board.

@the.fallen.archangel thank you for the offer

2 Likes

Then you’re on the right track hun :))

1 Like

Mind if i send you my slightly changed one and you can tell me if this is kinda better?

1 Like

Yeah sure!